Who wants a race night?

Hey guys

As most of you already know, PRP is not having any import nights this year. What we were thinking is that we were going to arrange a night , possibly a normal night like a test n tune, where we could arrange brackets or anything like that. We will not care what kinda car it is, and figure maybe even get a pot setup where if u want to race throw in like 5 or 10 dollars

now i mean me and a group of friends were just throwing this out there cause we want to race at the track and figure this would be great way to have some major fun

post back comments please we wanna know if people might be interested in this

I’m down

yes!

im down

sweet sorry guys i was out of town

i mean i would love to get a night together i am talking to ppl from TPG tuning too and seeing if they will bring their cars down so i mean we should be able to get like 20 - 30 cars there i mea spread the word we wanna get this going

put a post up on date of event

im down if it does not conflict wit work

and u dont mind racing against a 14-15 sec. car since my teggy is bone stock lol (for now)

Im in… if i get the swap done n tuning done in time.

Just post a date and I’ll have another 4-5 cars tag along with me.

I know a year or two ago A bunch of people from washington actually rented the track for a night. I think it was like $50 a person but basically you ran till you got bored or broke something ha ha… I’d be down for whatever tho, as long as I can get some notice in advance to make sure I can be off of work…

I can probably think of atleast 5 other people that would be all for it as well…

yeah we should just rent a track someday

Theres a thread on Steel City Stangs right now about the same thing…Ill try to keep Pittspeed up to date on the status of this…I called today and they told me $1050 for 10 cars.

Why should the amount of cars effect the price? If we rent the track for the evening, shouldn’t we be able to control how many cars roll in?

it would be cool for like 20 cars for the 1050 price

In for racing my “import”.

Haha.

Track Rentals rock… The GTO’s rented out Quaker City raceway in May, and it was $40 a person for 75 people.

I’d be in if it wasn’t PRP. They are a bunch of assbag clown fuck retards and will never see a dime from me again…

well i am taking my talon to a test and tune this coming weds if its nice so if anyone wants go to i am going to be there tuning my car in on e85 finally , gonna try to go 10’s on street tires haha

let me know wats goin on and we’ll see if we can get a group of ppl going

I would have to agree with what was said about PRP.

Quaker City ftw.

well I’m probably going to re-tune my car and be at prp on wednesday.