Whos black hatch with.....

@ UB,black rims, two oil filter (visable through grill openings), and a 3 foot shifter.

I’ve seen it before, just not the features…

IF IT SAYS QUEENS ON THE BACK EXPECT A BRICK THROUGH UR WINDSHIELD… especially if you ever almost fuckin hit me again… if not carry on, o and learn to drive f*ggot

DISCLOSURE… just kiddin :roll:

The Queens Hatch…

isn’t it yellow? is there two?

I see one all the time, I cannot put my finger on what color it is though?

the writin on the back is yellow… hatch is a dark color… black i think…

yes i am wrong.

ive seen him clowning around out of arby’s.

i remember now.

whats the guy who owns the queens hatch look like???

Sounds like Jim. He has the trucker shifter. Picture the car red and it will all make sense.

:gotme:

I work by arbys, and watch people cause accidents and peel out of arby’s all day.

lol… not important… he was in a rush to get around the line of 10 cars that were waiting for a spot and almost hit me and this girl… and a car that was waiting…

:lol: when I first read this before I saw the other post that said trucker shifter, I was thinking wtf? a 3 foot shifter? people only have 2 feet. totally out of context and confused the hell outta me.

fucking andy. lol

I saw it in front of bell today

I live in bell :ham:

Sorry to bring up a dead thread, but that is my car in front of bell. You gotta love the truck shift - its so long on the bottom I had to bend the exhaust hanger to get the pipe out of the way.

i was wondering the same thing i was walking toward the student union and took a closer look cuz its a clean hatch and you can almost see the shift rod through the windshield its so high i was like wtf lmao

I trimmed it down a bit because it was interfering with the operation of the radio.

oooo

so that’s you? lol