whos bored

lonelyness sucks which owns me

My suggestion: Get trashed.

or smoke a big fat stinky blunt of da chronic. That will get your mind off the girlie.

go jogging …then you will be so tired you will pass out

no sleep also owns me. ive been sleeping on a damm recliner

wallmart has air beds

need money and i have aproblem going into that room right now

i wish i could’ve ben bored tonight…

instead i ran pizzas all over the north hills for meager tips and then had to do dishes for an hour and a half.

i got out of work at 12:20 AM.

I’m scheduled to get out by 11 PM.

then stay out of it! i just went through all of this shit about 4 months ago! what helped me out was going through my phonebook and calling all the people i hadnt talked to in a while and i kept myself busy with work and i always went out with my friends!

i remember those nites from workingat Pizza hut

i just got home from work…busy night at the hospital. ( i wish i was bored) so what did you guys end up doin?

im on here

Working Now So I;m on here too. Its dead tonight as it has been the past week because of the weather…

what you do for work

Originally posted by Quik
what you do for work

if your were asking me, i work at Frick hosp.

i just ran out for like 2 hours but im back and doin nothing :frowning: anything planned for tomorrow night?

no sleep also owns me. ive been sleeping on a damm recliner

yeah man, you can pick up an air bed for cheap at Wal-Mart. Thats what ive been sleeping on since i got down here to OC. Keep the recepit and you can take it back later and get your money back if need be.

:cool:

i got nothing ever planned this is a different way of life

i got nothing ever planned this is a different way of life

just remember what i told you…the other night.

i wish i remembered i think i do but my mind is trashed right now with too many thougts

biggest thing is im bored

i wish i remembered i think i do but my mind is trashed right now with too many thougts

biggest thing is im bored

dah…what ever happens, happened for a reason. so let it be and see what happens. if it’s meant to be it will. :slight_smile: