so how come no one posting

:dunno: i know everyone is bored

Originally posted by Quik
:dunno: i know everyone is bored
not bored really tired, drank til it was light out today at a party with all my g/f’s friends and she wasn’t even there. I just woke up about an hour ago. havne’t really done that since high school. lots of fun

there are other websights other than PS,nobody vhas really been on here lately…too much drama and childish shit i guess:(

i guess so, and the other sites im on are to serious about the topics. i come here for fun

i have a test tomarrow on organizational behavior ! so i gotta do a lil studying. its been a boreing night for me too !! i really dont fel like doing any more reading but i guess i have to ! sleep can wait till tomarrow night

that sucks

beer :smiley:

i would drink beer but im already to go to sleep soon.

yet another wonderfull night at state college with my nazi roomate ! i cant wait till the last week im here party in the apartment !!! the smoke will linger and the beer stains will be there so he never forgets me and my friends :slight_smile:

your last year at school?

hopefully lol ill be gradumacating after spring semester 05

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
there are other websights other than PS,nobody vhas really been on here lately…too much drama and childish shit i guess:(

bump

bump :wink:

power block is on at 1230 on spike tv yay

no shit… kick ass thank god i dont have school tomorrow. i just got done watching behind the music on Leanne rhimes on CMT.

shes hot (now)

she was hot before but younger…my son has no school till tuesday

Originally posted by flyinglow57
no shit… kick ass thank god i dont have school tomorrow. i just got done watching behind the music on Leanne rhimes on CMT.

shes hot (now)

Leann Rimes != hot

just a reminder its 1230 and powerblock is on

car and driver did an excellant job ripping apart the gto