Who's Famous signatures do you have?

I just got Mark Martin’s yesterday. —> not that I am much of a Nascar fan. still cool none the less. Cool thing is he signed a “final edition” toy car.

When I asked him what he drives as his daily driver, he has a special made Roush Mustang that is apparently slammed and the only automatic made.

Dominick Hasek - Autographed my NHL '99 video game
Derek Bell - small poster of the Miller Porsche 962
Tommy Kendall and Wayne Taylor - poster of the Chevy Intrepid Race Car that almost ended Kendall’s racing career.

1994 blue and gold sabres jersey signed by the whole team
Pat Lafontaine signed hockey stick

thats awsome…where/when did you see her and why the restraining order?

Jerry Springer…

he ate at the restaurant I worked at and i got him to sign the back of a specials menu. he said, " may you never be on my show! "

JFK. im not lying

before or after his accident?

everyday i would hanglide over top of her house in hollywood and take :snky: spy photos

untill one day she called the police because i guess seeing the same hanglider 3x a day was suspicious

thats when i had to move to buffalo

Macho Man Randyyyyyy Savage on 8x10
Most of the guys who were at the WCW PayPerView @ HSBC in 2000-2001 w/ accompanying pictures. I also held the US/Canadian Belt when Lance Storm had it, along with both Tag Team Titles. I was a god that day.

I want Hogan’s… and someday I will have it.

I have some sports stuff, Kelly like 10 times (I meet him a lot)… I used to work for the Buffalo Bills but I gave most of that stuff to other people… basically 2 of each from the 2004 season (not worth much to me, and I didn’t feel right selling them)… except the football signed by Moulds for 80 bux. Then I got Satan’s sig on a couple things.

OJ Simpson and just about every other Buffalo Bill from that era.

for some reason i was expecting “gene simmons from kiss” :slight_smile:

I do have Ace Frehley’s sig if that counts…

[petergriffin]my wife did kiss![/petergriffin]

I’ve got a ton, the highlights being a Gretzky auto’d puck, and a Sabre’s alumni game poster which is signed by the entire French Connection, as well as Marcell Dionne and Bobby Hull :headbang:

2 min. with you and he’s thinking, “she’ll be on my show one day” :stuck_out_tongue:

X…

Bob Vila on a 2x4

Howie Mandel on a rubber glove

Ricky Craven picture
Carl Yastremsky (sp?) baseball
Bruce Cambel signed my directors cut of Army of Darkness, he signed it “Stay Groovy”
Borjn Leines and a guy on the amature team Ricky signed my first edition Forum Snowboards Team jersey, green and black with the original #8, only had them for a year then they changed the number to 00

I’m not much into signatures, to me, athletes and celebrities are just normal people. I treasure the jersey the most cause those guys are incredible.

lol

no idea. off the top of my head… chris matthews… aren’t i cool

Michael Jordan on three promo basketball cards inside a college game program for one of the games he played in at UNC before he went Fucillo. I also got him to sign all of the rookie cards I have of him, including the Olympic game cards I had.

(I actually used to be good friends with his little cousin when I lived in Charlotte, so that kind of helped when we would hang out at his house…)