How do you sign your CC purchases? (ROFL inside)

http://www.toledotuners.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=40432

I have not laughed that hard in the longest time. I was in tears… literally!

:tup: :tup:

oh wow thats funny! i used to use Bigtymer’s CC to buy beer since he wasnt 21. i’d always sign it with “i"m gay” or something along those lines for um

Lame, there was a much much better one out there.

Lately I’m too lazy to sign my name I just make a long squiggly line.

I always write “eat shit” at Home Depot, I have been there literally everyday for the last three months.

DOOM.
or

For about four years now I haven’t signed my name once…

i sign them left handed at times… but im ambidextrous :frowning:

I’ve been doing this for a while at the Elmwood tops on the self checkout sign pads, especially late at night when there’s no lines. I like to see how detailed of a picture I can draw.

this one ?

http://www.zug.com/pranks/credit/

That’s funny as hell. On a side note I have seen his car before on I-80/90 E heading home from Indiana.

hahaha awesome :tup:

1. I was expecting the original
  2. I opened the thread anyway so see people make fun of just karter
  3. this thread does not deliver.

99% of the time a just draw a :slight_smile: smiley face. The clerks usually don’t notice, and if the do, they just look embarased and smile trying not to laugh.

this is better than the original :picard:

when i used to work at walmart i would never sign really.
just scribble shit or draw pictures of horrible shit, lol.
Sometimes yeh, like he said it would compare signatures.
Which is my favorite of course, because then your sig prints out on your receipt… Which happens to be great when you leave and they want to check your bags… so you show them your receipt with a giant wang on it.

i do this all the time, just today i tried to fill the whole box on the screen.

i got into a grudge match with the self scan machine at tops the other day and by the time it finally accepted my items and credit card, i just wrote “FUCK OFF” in the signature box. no problems.

Eh, I like the one in the OP better. The only one of those that was truly funny was the last one in part II: Circuit City.

Agreed.