funny credit card prank

funny, yet kinda redic/scary how far it goes without any problems

http://www.zug.com/pranks/credit/

http://www.zug.com/pranks/credit_card/

only one thing … anything under 25.00 dosen’t need a signature and isn’t checked. if you look at everything 90% are under 25 bux

I opened a Charter One account in October of 2003 and I just got my new card this month. I had never signed the card and was never once questioned. In that 2 year span I think I made at least 25 purchases over $25.00

Edit: A few times when making my signature I have asked “how do you spell the last name on that card?”

lmao

“Can’t you just sign your real name?” the Indian clerk pleaded, watching his commission slip away. “We can let you try again.”

So: there you go. Apparently you can get them to check your signature, but only if you’re buying three high-end HDTVs.

Rofl, the turnpike one is good. As is the All-Natural one too. :rofl:

EDIT: The viagara in church is damn funny too!

We do this on my friend’s credit card. My under 21 friend, when we buy him beer, never has money so we use his card. Each time, we use random has-been or not very good sports or public figures. examples: Jerry tarkanian, mike hargrove, john flaherty, kevin youkilis, phil rizzuto, john stamos, carl winslow, fred brathwaite, tyrus cobb, honus wagner, and john wilkes booth.

i had mine checked a couple times
because mine was so wore out the signature couldnt be seen anymore. i was buying some liquor and the old guy asked if i had my license with my signature on it so he could match it with the one i just signed. well they dont look alike because that was along time ago, and mine has just gotten worse. so he said. this doesnt look like the signature on your license. then he had me sign next to my signature, the way its signed on my license
my gf just got her bank card and she wrote check ID on the back. right after that we went to valu to get a lock, and i reminded her to grab her id. she’s like o they wont check it anyways… sure enough the girl at the register asked for her id because she had her identity stolen, so i had to put it on mine and show her my id since the back my card is so worn

whoa, de jas vous… there was a pages long thread on credit sig panels like a week ago. lol