Whos getting a pair of these???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RED-Caliper-Covers-CIVIC-CRX-DEL-SOL-RX7-MIATA-MX6_W0QQitemZ150109559533QQihZ005QQcategoryZ33563QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What the hell will they think of next?

wow…

nice… LOW BUDGET style.
Im so getting them.:headbang:

[quote=“JDMSIR”"]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RED-Caliper-Covers-CIVIC-CRX-DEL-SOL-RX7-MIATA-MX6_W0QQitemZ150109559533QQihZ005QQcategoryZ33563QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What the hell will they think of next?

[/quote]

that all depends how much hp they add…

THERE WERE SPOON ONES POSTED ON UBRF LIKE 3 YEARS AGO.

[quote=“newman,post:5,topic:27500"”]

[/quote]

werd, i remember those

[quote=“newman,post:5,topic:27500"”]

[/quote]

shit, i bet those ones are faster then the brembo’s

WTF…someone would have to have some of those fake spinnaz to show those off. IT also compliments the "stick-on: hood scoops, fart cans, and big wings found on todays import AND domestic ricerz

wow, I would post this on a beretta board I frequent, but I know half the drivers there would buy them:banghead:

I e-mailed him asked if they fit an evo… lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i already have them :gotme:

:word: to newman

noobz

hope brembo sues the shit out of them

$25 shipping is awesome. :tup:

i just picked up 4 :tspry:

If you buy 2 sets do you get a free fake ROLEX too?

wow, ok…i actually think it could be a not so bad idea if done better. they look convincing but i doubt that “heat resistant silicone” is enough to hold them on. if they really handle the heat well it wouldnt be a bad idea if they attached a better way, i say this because i spent like an hour on each one of my calipers grinding and prepping and a year later the caliper paint still flaked off like i just painted over rusty calipers

[quote=“focusinprogress,post:17,topic:27500"”]

wow, ok…i actually think it could be a not so bad idea if done better.

[/quote]

If done better? How the HELL could this be a good idea?

LMAO thanks mike

i should get some for the fd :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:19,topic:27500"”]

LMAO thanks mike

i should get some for the fd :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Definitely for the rears :smiley: :smiley: