whos going to duffs?

good times…i got a prize for the 7:30 rumble :wink:

^^nice…it was an ok turn out for the first show i guess alot of nice clean cars out

That car show is flat out way too manly for me!

ken my bike is way louder than your car, BTW you just WINE too much and get your way.

lol :slight_smile:

haha its just cuz hes got a mustang and the duffs girlies love it. BS! No jk, the car is deafening loud, i was standing behind it and got condensation shot all over my legs on the first rev, thanks ken :picard:

Jkucz i didnt even see your post about riding up, sorry man that would have been cool. Next week me and fox are taking our bikes up so if you wanna meet up let me know

did any one get pics of the third gen camaro converted to a ferrari?

LOL

that thing was so dumb

WAY TO SHOW UP…FGGT

was it a camaro, i was trying to figure out what that thing was.

Is the warehouse happening this Wed

I love how that piece of crap yellow stang shows up to just about every event, me and my buddies all started to tear his car apart and he just left…you know the one im talking about, with the body kit that doesn’t fit.

with the TIGER!!!

RAWWWRRRRRR

haha. i talked to the tiger kid for a while. he’s a nice kid. he’s super young.

he’s just misled…

Good times, :tup:

lol the tiger car

Haha that cars a joke its so crappy it unbelievable

AMAZING

:io:

ha you must of been there when we were doing the same thing. we were giving off a list of things wrong with the car then he just walked up got in the car and left… it just amazes me he drives in thinking he is god on wheels and his car really does just suck.

YOU DRIVE A STOCK CAMARO AND YOU’RE UGLY. STFU.

we were giving off a list of things wrong with her then she just walked away… it just amazes me she shows up in that body and thinks she is presentable and her face really does just suck.

Here’s some to start.

Shitty red hair.

shitty face.

fat.

shitty car.

probably poor.