Who's going to LVD on April 10th

Some reason i never have to pay. The lady at the gate knows my mother so i always get the price of free .99 i enjoy it.

my car wont be ready yet :frowning:

60 bucks? wtf

Read ALL of the posts before posting…lol

No, I’m saying why would the shit be 60$, If they ever told me 60$ I’d turn right around. start some races on the little straight near the entrances of the track lmao

ill be working 7-3 sunday…

hope u guys have fun

If they told me it was $60, you know what I’d tell em to do?

I’d tell them to look at it.

open trophy, last time i went was $35

You going? I wanna take a look at that P.O.S. of yours… Unless I can somehow rent/borrow some slicks I’m going to just spectate.

Unsure if me and my POS is going.

Always liked Supra’s for some reason never really got to take a real look at one in person.

Youll just have to look at it. Just look at it!!

You should go and bring your POS you can roll out with me, Mike and Drew (and I’m assuming Jim will be going also)

anybody know of stuff that you can put inside your wheel well to ensure the rubber doesnt stick? lol I used the tape to cover some of the painted parts but the shit gets everywhere even if you dont do a burnout.

That’s free undercoating! I hardly ever clean it off. It chunks off eventually! Lol

How much is a normal entry fee? (spectators)

Always $10 doesnt matter what day you go.

Nice, ill be up there, i have nothing worth running tho haha, unless i get my firebird on the road this summer

Hmm…might drive up!

Yeah bring that 14 second monsta!