7/16/08... anyone going to LVD?

I’m going to be running my SER again after my intake mods, bfol45 will be running his newly-broken in 08 335xi and cazwrx187 SHOULD be running his 01 WRX, unless he changes his mind again AND, dkid15 might be running his d16 civic sedan before he sells it :haha lol

Who else is gonna be there to race/watch?

Oh, and it would be sweet if someone could video our runs/everyone elses runs, cazwrx187 is the only one with a good camera and hell be racing…

edited thread title to reflect next week due to rain

we’ll see, i may/ maynot race. iono. i will be spectating tho.

I’ll probably roll up with my slicks and go for low 13’s all motor.

im running my 97 Toyota.

50/50 i might run the deuce, might aswell break it before i sell it… ::slight_smile:

ill be going to race, will be bring the black hatch too…this time for high 12’s.

I really want to run…

If I hit the 600 mile mark I may bring my Fit for Shitfits & Giggles.

Do it :banana

i may be in

'01 WRX eh?

Maybe I will run if I get my car back by then…

I may be there but I probably won’t run.

Full Race traction bar + slicks = me running some sweet times :banana

:nod

can i take it for onerun?

did u get your ebrake fixed?

my e-brake is alright, still a bit iffy on whether it will hold long enough to burn the slicks up…and no i’d rather not have anyone run my car on slicks and whatnot, just because slicks + grip = high chance for breaking things. :runaway

true… i guess if ya wanna be that guy. :lol

but seriously, if you have it up there on street tires/no juice again i’d like to drive it. :nod

me too :rofl

I will be there to watch…don’t really know most of ya…so if you know who I am just say hey…I have a tiwn brother LOL…Im always down to talk about anyones cars :banana

I should be there this week.

I’ll be there this wednesday, who knows I may take a couple runs in my car now that its just over the 1k mark.