Who's going to LVD on April 10th

You dont have to tell me that… I let the shit sit from the time I got home from LVD till the next day afterwork, I had to put like 6 dollars in the self serve bay just to get the rubber off. tape cost maybe 4 bucks and takes all off 1 minute to take off, If that.

Whats that things curb weight? lol

VVVVVVV 3,995 lbs stock. I dont think the charger is that much bigger then the g8 is it?

Ive never had a problem getting the rubber off with just a pressure washer. Maybe some of you guys needs to wax the car more often lol

I still have rubber on my back bumper for 3+ year ago :rofl

:asshole

LoL I was watching that today… Classic.

If you use the PAM you don’t need to pressure wash shit. Soap and water… Done. And it doesn’t hurt your wax job rook.

4500+ depending on options.

I’ll stick with the tape… lol

Holy shit man… thats a hugeee bitch

I think I hate blue/green tape more than donks!

I think I hate Cooking spray more than blue/green tape!

My car won’t be out until the roads are clean, like to make it down that way this summer though. Depends how busy I am though with work and the odd job stuff.

Did you miss the weekends worth of rain? Roads are clean lol

Not up here sadly, I will take a pic tomorrow. We got snow a few nights ago and more salt.

bug and tar remover always gets the rubber off my car

I used to wipe it down after every run to. If you stay on top of it it will come right off.

Getting snow tonight

Yea I heard that wtf.

6-8 inches?

You guys are ssssssmoking that good shit! However rain is in the forecast for Sunday.

Rain X or spray detailer before your run will make it fall right off. Do you have drag radials? If not, why are you burning out long enough to get rubber everywhere?