why delete my thread

its the truth, that place is taking dumb peoples money and feeding them a buch of BS lies. tryin to help pittspeed memebers not get taken. i don’t give a fuck who or what they sponsor.

what are you talking about

i deleted it, no talking bad on other shops… especially when you don’t know the whole story

are u fucking retarded???u come on a site bashing a shop u have no idea on what they are about and then proceed to say that u dont wanna hear anybody’s defense of the shop u are bashing??get real. u obviously have never been to there shop to see how there run or what there about, if u would have been there u would see that there one of the biggest dsm/subaru/srt-4 performance shops on the east coast. if there not about business then why would there be 9 employees that work there and two seperate garages. i know all the guys up at slowboy and i know for a fact that they wouldnt tell a customer that there car is goin to “run 10’s” with just a 16g(assuming that is what he had) and a couple of bolt on’s. if mike(owner of slowboy) didnt know what he was doing do u think i would be in any way associated with him or his shop? or any of us here at hybrid run his turbos? so what a ballride in a gst came up and busted ur guys balls, he was probably just doing it to be a jackoff, i mean if i saw a 17 sec G-body sittin there i would probably start making fun of it too. go pick up just about any import magazine and u will see that they have advertisements that are anywhere from 1/4 page to 1/2 in size, have a distributor in canada for out of the U.S sales and are in the process of building a full tube frame chassis race car. u making this thread just shows me how much of an idiot u can truely be, just writing off a shop because of one customer that made fun of u or whatever happened. but just keep goin on with ur import hating, i dont expect u to ever know anything about them, or even beating any in a race.

Im with george… you cant base an opinion off of one bad egg that was running his mouth.

the kid was running his mouth not the shop…who knows what the shop said it was going to run…all i know is that the kid is a :tool:

so for as much as i know slowboy could of told him it is a 15 sec car and just running his mouth