people talkn shit on pittspeed..

i went out to a location tonight to meet up with some people and i asked if anyone was from pittspeed and they are like “pittspeeds ghey where on bigger and better things” i was like whatever but anywho, i ran against a “800 hp” dsm we went 3 times and everytime he would barly get my out of the hole (roads where very dirty and damp) then i would pull on him for a while (3rd nd 4th gear) and then let off and he kept sayen it we where sopose to go further, so the last run i give him hell out the hell and then pull a car in 3rd and shift and get like another car on him and he was still maken excuses,
there is really no point to the story other then the fact i representing pittspeed well… feel free to give me ur comment about this

were they from Race PA?

why to go!!! i know u are one of the cars from HD…but not sure witch one…but nice kill!!!

good kill

seems like alot of people dont like pittspeed when they just join, you gotta learn to deal with people

fuck people that can’t handle shit talking!

put it to them!!!

negative, his car is built by himself. although his car and jhd ay’s car look idetnitcal in paint scheme, lol. the orange creamsicle i call jay’s.

also-- fmf, dont worry about douches like that. u will have them all the time. u will c later this summer once all the racing starts.

they just can’t handle the truth hahaha

thanks, yea mine and jays car look identical its sorda weird,
even down to the black roof, and i dident even rip off his paint sceme.

the one kid was like “i used to be on here and everyone on there are assholes” i was like u gotta know how to take em

blame it on darkstar

Thats funny that you mentioned this because the same night when i saw your ride in the strip. I was asking some people about pittspeed and this one guy said that everyone on here is ignorant and very outspoking :eek4:

again darkstain

shoulda gave him a swift boot to the nuts :smiley:

shoulda gave him a swift boot to the nuts

that is getting respect

I bet they where from a super dooper cool car club :rolleyes:

we have a way of weeding out the worthless faggots here. Most of the Pittspeed haters are just jealous that that we actually put money into going fast instead of unpainted body kits and altezzas.

and on a side note, yes… blame it all on me.

damn you asshole!!!

i hope not, since the whole purpose of RPA is to talk about legal racing…also not too many drag racers over there. most people are autocross/road racing.