people talkn shit on pittspeed..

x2 :boink

fuck it, have everyone hate us. we dont need them. if they cant take a ball busting, then get the fuck out. just like in a real garage, the newb allways gets balls busted. once you have been here for a while and people know you, then shit gets cool. Everyone is willing to help out etc.

also, we should really start flamin the newbs again, lol.

so when you tearing into the newb sloshebly?

:confused:

yes youre a newb

Maybe people talk shit on this site because of all the “attn ______” posts that basically tell people to F off. I’d rather talk about cars and stuff and read or post about who’s a dick.

STFU NewB

i like to read about cars. even better, i like to drive/work on them. the attn posts usually either a) deflate egos or b) clear up problems.

but then u have c) start more shit…

how come I still get tortured at hybrid then? I might have to :mrT:

fact is go to the track…many of the fastest street cars there are pittspeeders not your local CRX with rusted out 1/4’s

edit: I know a lot of guys in the local forum on club RSX don’t like pittspeed cause we are dicks. on the other hand they all have show cars

that says it right there. the kinda people that drive respectable cars are usually not flaming douch bags like the kinda people that have “show” cars. they’re just mad b/c they want to have a fast car :bash:

there is more knowledge on this one board then all the “car clubs” in pittsburgh combined… i don’t sweat the haters, i have never met someone that didn’t hate another person because of jealousy… its the same thing

haters…thats how you know you’ve made it or have something people want

i don’t hate on anyone…i shun…so i guess i’m a “shunner”

i’d be all mad if i were into cars, and i and my car sucked.

i hate you guys, all you do is poke fun at me because i’m asian… :crying:

stfu AZN

:crying:

you hurt my e-feelings