Why do people think they are so tough???

well thats too bad, unless youre into that

LMFAO :rofl hassan trimmed his hair! maybe we did teach him a lesson!!!

HE MADE A FREESTYLE

LANCE, TELL BRIAN TO STEP IT UP! LOL!

His shit was WACK!!! hahahha sucked so bad.

yo hes a good rapper, not bad

i gotta see if he wants to get on my tracks, if he does i could prolly start getting sales on itunes

I feel like Alhassan has raceghatch potential

WOW, that SUCKED DICK! I could do better :lol but thats goin back 10+yrs now haha

i feel like he has that and more

i think pjb could post up a hotter freestyle

i should make a freestyle vid but i dont have a cam, cuz i dont do that gay cam shit on the internet

i got tracks but they dont count without video i guess =/

OKAYYYY WHAT THE FUCK :lmao

my roommate just got back from the barz and woke me up because he is listening to my video over and over again typing out every single word to make it his status on facebook or some shit haha. i think im going to have to make a rap video right now.

courtesy of my wastedddd roommate :rofl :rofl :rofl

rap video is coming tomorrow, i can barely talk right now with my throat let alone rap, i have to cough every 1.5 lines :facepalm. hopefully ill be a little better tomorrow. i have some decent lines, they involve some more ridiculous weed lines and in general call-outs to Al HaFag

yo yo what up its boy kra master flex we keepin it clean we got the purell goin here we fuckin keepin it clean you already k now what it is its fuckin kra man the big k we got krame sauce krame master flex doin it big i gota strep throat im still spitting you still spitting we doin it big we got it goin we gettin twisty in here we getiin hella nutty cant wait for this weekend man this weekends gonna be fuckin nuts im gonna be smokin the ice juice im gonna be smokin the fuckin al qaeda heroes im gonna be smokin kushy fizzles its gonna be fuckin outa this world its gonna be fuckin nuts that dude im gonna be smokin we got this dude ova here we got fuckin mista balloon hands ova here hes eating fuckin bananas hes lookin silly we gettin twisted we getin hella nutty you already know what it is yo check this im in my apartment we doin it big we in tha fuckin bronx we gotta fucking 38’ inch tv right here flat screen you already fuckin know what it is we got the fuckin mini fridge ova here we fuckin load it up we got it fuckin loaded with all the good shit we got the fuckin oj you already know what it is its fuckin as simple as that da boss da kid we readin books we fuckin gettin schooled here we reading thucydides you dont know what the fuck is goin on this place is outta control alright yo this video is totally over its kra master flex you already know what it is you got it first facebook.com youtube we al over the internet get tha fuck outa here

OMFG !!! 18 pgs. of bullshit. Glad I didn’t read but like the first three post.

But this shit is funny shit as usual. we got someone hating people acting tuff. in turn talking about finishing his beer thru a twisty straw and mad head butting MoFO’S cause he dont give a Fuck !!! LMFAO !!! !!! !! !

Talk about Irony.

You guy’s r some funny motherfuckers thou !!!lol

LOL

:rofl

he’s got a new video posted…

and hes showing off his Prescription drugs that he’s taking which he clearly says in the video…

Someone should send this video to a Police officer LOL

can you link the vid here?

Here is a rap battle I recently had with a girl/friend of mine:

Me:

You want to mess with my ryhme, you’ll run out of time, my words flow like a lyrical vine, and if you keep frontin youll be seeing my nine, when i bust a cap in your spine, so keep it up and see what happens, youll be gettin a slappin, like a mushroom stamp, on your forhead tramp, and thats all I have to say, so ill be… on my way, and none of this would happen, if you didnt start rappin, so keep it low, therell be no show, i leave it up to you, so dont be a fool.

Her:

I always said don’t date this homo, he’s tossin balls like Tony Romo
plans his day round his girls every move… doesn’t have a life won’t ever get a wife cause he’s gay … won’t live to see the day I cut his ass up like a steak…big mistake fuckin with this hoe…
didn’t grow past 5’7…bitch you won’t make it to heaven I’ll drag your ass to hell… , no one will know, can’t tell… cause you’ll be 10 feet under not 6… mommy will wonder… where’s her boy I’ll say I played his ass like a toy…I gut this queer like a deer. Peaceee

Me:

You just made your first mistake, so give me a minute, while I retake, this page that has turned into the next 8 mile, but you wont see eminem, just an imposter, well call her feminem, with all thats improper, like her face, oh wait, maybe thats not true, lets put on the breaks, its time we took this further, like the guys she trys to date, 180 … pounds, guid cuts with a hundred pounds, of muscle milk in the corner, wouldnt know if they have a boner, so they get you drunk and stoner, so when they take you home, you wont feel alone. The time has come, for this ryhme to end, so everyone knows, im only her only friend. PEACE.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=104442222904779&ref=mf

I can not believe this kid is for real.

you alllreadddddyyyy know whhhatttt it issssss

He flashes a red pill bottle… those are from the Vet. Like for animals. Queer.