kid PIMP slaps his mom...

if this was my kid id kick the shit out of him!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/h9BEsJPGTYI&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/

Omg. I would have went offfffffffffffffffff!!! I’d have to walk away I’d be so mad. That kid needs a parent to put him in his place.

id beat his ass

lol just watching the video i want to try and hit him through the screen

Me too lol! When I saw him screaming at his mom and telling her to shut up, I was like whats wrong with you kid.

North American parents…perfect example of no discipline to their kids. Asian (Chinese, Indian, etc…) this wouldn’t be the case lol.

^ Portuguese too.

I would NEVER think of laying a hand on my parents… brother, sure, parents, no way.

That fatty is way outta line.

I’m Portuguese too. I know all about this beating thing. Raising his voice and hand is way more than enough grounds for a good beating with either a slipper, wooden spoon, or just the palm of the hand. Such disrespect. I personally couldn’t put up with it.

next time kid should punch her in the face she seems worse than him

what a little fat bitch, id kick his ass for that damn

Funny shit when the “I’m a pussy” thing popped up. I thought the same thing.

Gone are the days of beating your kids when they get out of hand. At least as North America is concerned.

I know I came out alright because I got it when I fucked around. We need to bring back the 50’s-60’s view on this. Look at the total trash a lot of kids are these days all because they can’t be beaten…such a waste of parenthood. haha

Brutal…I blame the parents 110%

They’re on Dr.Phil, that’s usually enough to prove that they’ve failed as parents, children, siblings, partners, and just human beings in general.

slappin ur moms i unno about that one if i was his dad id smack the shit out of him

Greeks and Italians got the worst beats from their parents… trust me I know! LOL!

[y]Nn5jlrxcpkI[/y]

i’d be in jail right now lol

Just watched this,…definitely what happens when you don’t use corporal discipline on the kids. I mean, don’t abuse your kids…but where is the repercussion in “That’s bad!, Don’t do that again!” vs “you did what?, <cuff to the back of the head> Try it again… I dare you”. I was raised the latter, and I grew up to respect my old man.

“SOME ONE GUNNA GET A HURT REAL BAD !” hahaha and that mom should have beat him with a wooden spoon!!! lol

Random fact: my favorite aspect of corporal punishment, is that it sounds like a rank in the military. Anything like that just makes me giggle. If I hear a two word phrase starting with coproral, general, major, private, etc… I just crack up.

Beyond truth, fuck.