Kid slaps mum

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pEFhzoXnuc”]YouTube - BOY SLAPS MOM ON DR. PHIL (+SUBTITLES)[/ame]

:rofl:

I’d give the kid no warning and choke slam his fatass. then demand him get up and give a huge wedgie

He sounds like a spoiled brat.

I’m sure his mom made him that way, now she gets to deal with the little asshole.

wow

wow is understatement

hah…i would be dead if i ever tried that

x2

:bowrofl:

:x:

punch him in the face

little shit…he needs hit right back

Fear>Respect

It’s funny and all but I kept thinking he needs to do the truffle shuffle bwahahahahaha lol11!!lolo

She looked like a dumb bitch anyway. “Acts of physical aggression on an airplane” no wonder the kid is frustrated and angry, he has to listen to that stupid bitch babble on about shit all day.

We know she’s stupid because she fattened him up at such a young age, and she’s completely failed at communication and discipline. To go on TV and show the world how you’ve failed as a parent is pretty amazing.

It might have been an act.

wow… go go parenting skills!

pretty much what i was thinking

What a little bastard. He’s lucky an elbow jab was all he got.

why i never want to have kids

I could deal with a kid of my own…best believe that if they tried some shit like that…an ass whoopin’ like no other would ensue

damn! i dont know how right it is but if i ever did that to my mom my dad would fuck me up . i remember getting my ass beat with the belt at home and paddle in school and if you got the paddle in school you got one at home to match it. also my parents were fair , here was the warning . boy if i take my belt off your gonna get it. then you had the next warning . im not telling you again. and if that didnt work then you got the belt. it didnt even matter if you covered your ass with your hands it was coming. my dad was great at discipline . if your in his old gto and jumped on the seats or basically acted up he would hit the brakes hard enough to roll you forward so he could drive and beat your ass. he never hit my sisters that was for my mom. it wasnt just my parents who handed out the beaten , almost everyone i know got the same treatment. times sure have changed when a kid hits his mom and she just sits there. my mom would have knocked my teeth out for that…

kids>*

you have to wait a few years but they will eventually get big enough to mow the grass and do most of your chores around the house. :smiley:

My kids haven’t got to the talking back stage, but i am sure it won’t last long when it does start. I remember telling my dad to shut up once, I got punched in the face, and never did that again.

Parents are afraid of discipline anymore. Fucking sissies.