Why do people think they are so tough???

FACEBOOK.COM/SYNTHETICSPARK

add me there

[SIZE=4]anyways, this kid is ACTUALLy SERIOUS, AND hella fuckin stupid, he thinks pete is his homie, hell he even thought i was his homie… w a t the fuck !!!

LOL !!
[/SIZE]

yo if u be smokin hella tree like he is then you can be thinkin crazy shit like dat

Dave Singhhes just excited cuz he moved out in his own place, saved up a few hundered bucks for a medium sized tv, drives a newer economy class car. dont hate on the kid that his dad is a doctor and shit, hes just being proud !

give the kid a break, hes excited about going out to albany on the weekends because it took him years to work up the balls to go out and meet people

Al HaSanthanks man
thanks like really i am just doin ight and i cant spell right now cuz its the weed sorry man its the kush i mean i be ight u do ight too its all goodie my dude

about a minute ago · Delete

Dave Singhyeah, i know your trying man, i feel you, its not your fault kid, keep doin your thing, g swag, the kid, the man, the ***** whatever

keep it real, real swagger homie

:facepalm

HAHA

Al HaSanthanks man like not be an ass i an’t like a cocky dude i am mad chill i just fuck around on the face book and shit idk some peeps take it serious i am just like fuckin around u kno i mean i am just workin for the state right now and tryin to make more loot want a speed boat bad savein up like i want alot more in life but i do like to show up at my videos not gonna lie but i am just fuckin around well at least u get me my dude

13 seconds ago · Delete

then is aid

THANKS

good story
:rofl

omfgggg

OMG THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Dave Singhthanks

good story
18 minutes ago

Ryan Krameryou smoke shitty bud
17 minutes ago · Delete

Al HaSani smoke kush and grad daddy purp buddy good try ryan haha
16 minutes ago

Dave Singhkramer you are a bitch, ali g showed u up !
15 minutes ago

Al HaSanthanks my dude like dead ass man dis dude an’t from the 518 actin hard please i stay with my hood and thats upstate
14 minutes ago

Dave Singhi kno right, i hate dudes actin hard, actin like they gangsta and shit, actin like they ballin
13 minutes ago

Al HaSani mean i kno tend to do that but i do just act like me and more like a normal dude not a show off if u seem me out dead ass so ya man hope to see u out pearl street dis weekend my dude
11 minutes ago

Ryan Kramernah im hitting up the cubes, the ice juice, pimpdaddyflexalot, ******tench, al queda hero’s, mountainous goodness, kushyfizzles, turboheffers, da missles, weezy special, cheroot funk stick, bazooka purple kush, a-bomb ditchweed, gunney sack hookah, deep hemp hit, steamboat tea head, b-40 aunt mary, I SMOKE ALL THE GOOD SHIT YOU AINT GOT NO IDEA
10 minutes ago · Delete

Al HaSanactually i do got an idea cuz i smoked before u new how to tie your shoe like i said little ***** recpect ur elders
8 minutes ago

Ryan Krameryou dont have the slightest idea about weed you cholo cuntrag. i dont respect clowns.
6 minutes ago · Delete

Al HaSandude u respect me alot dont lie i kno u do so when u sleep i kno ur gonan dream about my ass cuz ur a fagg that said that u like fuckin guys like me in the ass thats very disturbing like really man ur a a funny white boy like really
5 minutes ago

Dave SinghAL i know u rap,lets hear some shit, send me recordings
3 minutes ago

Ryan Kramernah i dont like fucking guys i just do it to show you who’s boss. you aint never smoked the bazooka purple kush or even HEARD of the turboheffers so just step off it wigger, im going to fuck your family till they cant breathe no more. theyre going to need to be on respirators and you’re going to have to pull the plug on them caus they’ll be so far gone. then you wont be ballin anymore because youre going to have to pay for all their funerals. then, imma chop off your face with a rsuty screwdriver. youre fucked kid, just cut your losses, your whole family is gonna get raped.
2 minutes ago · Delete

Al HaSanlol ya i do Rap how did u kno that haha but i only do that when i am at my dudes at the mic or piss wasted in albany in the street haha i did it last weekend in the street mad funny
2 minutes ago

Dave Singhlemme hear some shit
6 seconds ago

Dave Singhhttp://dave-singh.com/newsongs/

crazy.mp3 check it
7 minutes ago

Al HaSanok this to ryan here i go
7 minutes ago

Al HaSan***** talk big but nobody never heard of ya/ if ya dont kno me, ima fuckin murdera/ wicktown burglera/ talkin shit i might just hav 2 murda ya/ i dont play when it comes to recognition/ finger on the trigger like it had repetition/ my aim is percision/ the smoke i blow will blur up ya vision/ so just wait minute, an let me kill this blunt/ watchin all these fake ****** front/ talkin bout shit they never done/ when they see 9 they just another shook one /
5 minutes ago

Al HaSanthats me just a little somethin somethin i like to dish out u kno
3 minutes ago

Dave Singhlisten to my shit i posted a link above
3 minutes ago

Al HaSanshit is hott my dude
about a minute ago

Ryan Krameryo what up my ***** allie g/ i see you bought a shitty tv / you talk like you know the ins and outs of weed/ imma come over and rape your family/ you dont have a shot against kramerbuccs, youre gonna take some low blows right in your nuts/ im lookin hella fly all up in my tux/ you see me im albany youll say “aw shucks”/ bottom line is you be actin real hard/ in reality, imma take your sisters v card

GOTT EMMMM

HAHAHAHHAHAAHHHHA THIS IS SO EPIC

Tuning it at 4am for this hot ass rap battle

OVER 150 comments on my fucking facebook status, i gaveup, he thinks we are friends, wat a fucking idiot

w/e !!

dude i started out saying this kid was the biggest tool of new york

dissed him MAD fuckin times

the sarcasim he didnt understand, took it literally, thinks we are friends now

he just tucked me in onfacebook

“night homie”

W T F

Ryan Kramerallie g you aint got shit on this. get the fuck out of my town
12 minutes ago · Delete

Al HaSanay you ****** dont know who u talkin to man, i walk up on you, stalk up on you, stick the hawk in you man face down in the mud, like throwin salt the way i disolve you with the slugs, puttin my gun to my own head when i aint got shit to plug, i paint a vivid picture like i do lyrically and physically like the way your blood stains hit the rug,im sick in the brain a cold dude, the type of muhfucka to stick and icepick in your brain, shit is insane got it RYAN I GOTTEMM GET IT RIGHT I AM THE BEST IN THE 518…
11 minutes ago

Dave Singhok

u dudes can facebook rap all u want, im going to bed, nice to meet you
9 minutes ago

Al HaSannice to meet u to my dude
8 minutes ago

Al HaSannight hommie
8 minutes ago

Al HaSanryan u an’t got shit on me so u stop playin wioth a better dude in the spit game u pussy bitch ill merk u with my words i spit it out like twista fool
6 minutes ago

Ryan Krameryo ***** your flow is whack/ got me feelin like i gotta itch my ballsack/ your shit dont make sense, its dumb, its stupid/ imma rape your aunt and uncle, theyll think, im cupid/ i see you rhyme about my bloodstains hittin the rug/ but stockholm syndrome got your momma givin me a hug/ my raps are so fresh you cant understand 'em/ they be huge and hella big like the national anthem/ youre a fuckin clownshoe bitch, you know you aint merkin shit / sister hasan says i know how to work her tits / now that im done and this rap is completed/ talk to your dad about how his asshole was treated

see ! he tucked me in LOL “night homie”

wtfff

Very true, Chris

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m429/VOTBLINDUB/Random/1247705260794.jpg

best friends!

W T F… Right when you think things you read at work cant get any more entertaining

Kramer dropping ill rhymes son!

He must be best friends with iracegayhatchesbecauseihaveaids59858

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah you should get a manager… Hahhaah

lolololol

i can rap with the best of 'em

actually not, but its still fun.

favorite part about that whole thing had to have been the weed names that me/singh busted out

nah im hitting up the cubes, the ice juice, pimpdaddyflexalot, ******tench, al queda hero’s, mountainous goodness, kushyfizzles, turboheffers, da missles, weezy special, cheroot funk stick, bazooka purple kush, a-bomb ditchweed, gunney sack hookah, deep hemp hit, steamboat tea head, b-40 aunt mary, I SMOKE ALL THE GOOD SHIT YOU AINT GOT NO IDEA

i made up (most of :shifty) the first half and then singh kicked in on the rest :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Drew,

You need to ignore people.

Pick your battles wisely.

your shit dont make sense, its dumb, its stupid/ imma rape your aunt and uncle, theyll think, im cupid

:lol

i do believe the best part was him bitching out about comming to my house cuz he wouldnt shut the fuck up. kids a pussy. i called him on it and he bailed.

edit… omfg… he sent me private messages on FB…

[Al HaSan](http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000170053347)                       November 16 at 3:06am                     [Report](http://www.facebook.com/ajax/report.php?type=9&cid=1202854204033&rid=100000170053347&cid2=2&cid3=1&h=f92a4c56ed)     
                 dude i dont start shit with people ryan is a fag stop takein his side god

[Al HaSan](http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000170053347)                       November 16 at 3:28am                     [Report](http://www.facebook.com/ajax/report.php?type=9&cid=1202854204033&rid=100000170053347&cid2=3&cid3=1&h=3c062be4b2)     
         all i am sayin is my beef is not with u my dude travis ur a good dude this ryan dude from nyc i am from troy take my side my dude

this shit just got “hella funny”