Internet Tough Guys

This isn’t an attack at anyone, or a general criticism of others, infact, to make it more obvious, I’ll start it as a criticism of myself.
I think I definitely fit in this category, as anyone that has actually met me can vouch, I am not that angry and aggressive of a person normally. It may be an internet ego, or the anonimity one gets from a computer screen, but I think it’s largely just misinterpreting what the other person is saying. A lot of times someone will say something online, and it’ll set me off, but had they said the same thing to my face, I’d be able to tell from the general attitude that it’s not meant as an insult, or in an offensive way and I wouldn’t get mad. I think it’s the same for a lot of people, but ofcourse I can’t speak for anyone but myself.
Because of this, I think that I’m on unfriendly terms with certain people that I may have simply misunderstood to begin with. It’s entirely possible that the comment made was entirely innocent, but I totally misinterpreted it as an insult, and started a whole mess. It’s definitely happened before :smiley:
I wrote that last part in plural, because a lot of the time, I don’t know who I’ve offended, or what I’ve done to offend them, so if anyone has taken particular offense to any of my posts, I’m sorry, they were not meant that way, I don’t post here to insult others, I do it to kill time and joke around with other car enthusiasts, because despite everything, I think people on SON have the best sense of humor.
There’s one person specifically that I know I’ve offended, and I know how, so with that being said, Peter, I’m sorry for calling you a ricer. I don’t actually think you are one, I just said that because one of your comments toward me pissed me off. I don’t know if you meant them or not, but I know I didn’t mean it when I called you a ricer. I’ve kept at it, but mostly due to ego related reasons, as I didn’t want to apologize before you do, but now I realize that I was being stupid about the whole thing.

I think we should have a SON intervention where we all gather around at a spa and have hot womenz massage us while we bare all of our feelings to one another.

It’s on you, right? :smiley: I’m game.

i’ll use all the interest from club funds i have to pay for it.

What about the profits from letstalkaboutbing.com? And more importantly, when is that site being made?

Careful Bing, he was actually asking to be ON YOU.

No apology to me for gayness ? Weak. Attempts at being internet tough guy - fail.

Phil, there’s nothing wrong with being gay, and I’m very sorry if I implied otherwise. Your life choices are your own, and if you choose to sleep with men, that’s really none of my business. As long as you don’t try any suprise buttsex on me that is.

Everyone hates me on the internet.

Everyone loves me IRL.

Ok maybe thats not quite true, but almost! :smiley:

I’m waiting for Ed AKA applesauce to knock some brod up so I can;

“eat his children”

Most people seem to like me in person.

I’m an idiot both on the forum and in real life. They like it more in real life I guess…

I thnk that I’m the toughest guy on the internet.

“I got teh internet goin’ nutz”

Antonio - Dont worry Im not mad at you or am upset that you called me a ricer. That happened long ago and I could really care less. I know in real life your a normal guy.

Again, Im not attacking just you, anyone in general that will make stupid comments Ill be there with my keyboard boxing gloves -you just happened to that guy a couple of times.

Sounds good dude :thumleft:
And hopefully things will get more friendly around SON eventually, and there won’t be any more need for drama.

awwwwwwwwww

:tear:

Class act this guy.

I wouldn’t have responded like that.

Peter +1

probably because you’re such a ricer

Bing, where’s the website? This money is burning a hole in my pocket :lol:

Yep I got 355 millimeters and 6-pots of pure rice

RYCE4LIFE

buddy i swear i am game i just have such a retarded week this week and next.

talk to G and see if he’ll set it up after i reg. the domain.

Sick, I’ll hit him up on IRC today.