"ricer" prejudice

It’s been a while since I’ve been on here as I sold my coupe and moved on to a Frontier (family duties, lifestyle change, etc.). Since I’ve been pouring over the ‘mini’ message boards and sites, I find an alarming amount of guys who prefer to slam 240’s in general, but really with the performance, calling 240 owners ‘japs’ and ‘ricers’.
Now I’ve been impressed with some of the stuff I’ve seen mini’s do; from Fronty’s to S10’s, and I’m impressed with the skills it takes to build some of these trucks. However, I would think that the same guys building these trucks would also bring performance and power into their build, not just ‘tuckin’ or whatever.
I made the mistake of mentioning ‘boosting’ my Frontier to one user and got reemed. So next time any of you roll up on a frame-layer, give them a smile to see what happens and then lay a big smokey.
I swear, the day I make my last payment will be the day my Fronty gets the wide rims (in my garage) and rubber, drop spindles, bullbar&rollbar, about 8-10lbs. (left over from my 240) of boost and a lot of pissed-off stares, all with my fishing boat in the back.

The human condition; people form like groups, be it social/political/spiritual… whatever. All you can do as a member of a group is try to make sure that those in your group don’t represent ethos or morality contrary to yours or the group majority. If your not happy with the group your involved with, move on. OR with the advent of the internet, be some mook tosser on the boards with the luxury of a false anonimity…

the majority of mini truckers think mini trucks are the best thing since sliced bread and anything that doesn’t have air bags and a c notch should be thrown off a cliff because it sucks, this isn’t new information to anyone.

It’s the like the guys on Ziptied who hate on anything that doesn’t scrape frame rails on the ground and doesn’t have sparkle paint.

^Agreed. Same shit different pile. Show me a car that has any sort of modifications done to it, and I’ll point out atleast one ricey thing about it (including my own).

haha, funny thing is I did have a mini truck all done up and now have moved to a 240sx thinking \i would have more function rather than a cruiser.