Ricer?

From TSR, apparently he’s on son240sx as well. sigh

http://home.cogeco.ca/~dirdhou53/hondafag1.JPG

http://home.cogeco.ca/~dirdhou53/hondafag2.JPG

:lol: I kinda find that ironic.

But at the end of the day, majority of the 240 owners are like a typical ricer honda driver. They put the redtop in it and think it runs 12s same as the guys that put a b16a1 in a civic…

Sadly, but true, I sort of have to agree with that statement. :werd:

that, and Ridiculous.

I used to want the b18 in a civic hatchback so I cant really talk shit though. Its about equal

meh, he blows, I’d be glad to tell it to him personally.

after a $3000-$5000 engine swap,
I can hardly wait to go out and spend: $2000 turbo upgrade
$500-$1000 fuel upgrade
$1000-$2000 valvetrain/cam
$1000 electronics/tune

whatever, I’m sure nobody here has an Identical to factory SR set-up. everyone has some upgrades, even just exh.

Does this guy (turbo civic) have a 240, this site (son) should be exclusive to owners with a few exceptions

He’s right about there being an obscene amount of 240SX ricers… Autotrader is full of em, it’s disgusting.

^^^ You’re another… :wink:

j/k, I don’t even know you :smiley:

^^hillarious gif man. it needs a caption. “you’re black!”

Like everyone else I see too many honda and mazda ricers, it kinda over shadows the 240 ricers, which I don’t see of much on this board or on NEO240. Mostly former-ricers.

i dont know a single person with an SR thats running 7psi

My turbo ZC hatch will rape you all.

Like everyone else I see too many honda and mazda ricers, it kinda over shadows the 240 ricers, which I don’t see of much on this board or on NEO240. Mostly former-ricers.[/quote]

by mazda I assume you mean rx7… other then wheels, please oint out parts made for the rx7 that are rice? personally as a builder of rotaries and the cars 90% of what is made in after market FOR the rx7’s comes from Japan… the rest is small lot or custom fab.

AS for the civic guy, I find it totally within the scope of a civic owners delusional personality that they would consider a FF vetec in the same class as… if not better then the FR SR20… boy needs to be bitchslapped around the blaock a few times… I also find it ironic that the owner of said post is too much of a puss to step up and claim the post …LOL

Meh, I’m slow I have a ka.

Who fucking cares what some ass thinks !! ive seen better topics locked !

i bought parts off that guy … he says he has a Turbo civic … but he drives a 93 Integra with a loud ass muffler.

by mazda I assume you mean rx7… other then wheels, please oint out parts made for the rx7 that are rice? personally as a builder of rotaries and the cars 90% of what is made in after market FOR the rx7’s comes from Japan… the rest is small lot or custom fab.[/quote] I’m pretty sure he was refering to all the Protoge’s, P5’s, MX-3’s, MX-6’s, 626’s etc that populate the Toronto ricer population. You hardly see any RX-7’s.

On a side note: There are far more fast Hondas around than fast Nissans. Drag and Solo I/II both have plenty of very quick H cars. High 11s/Low 12 second street Civics are pretty run of the mill now.

woo woo!!

this thread has no point anymore!

who cares what other people think

GT