ricerrrrrrrrrrrrr....

…statuss maxxxxx

so today a guy came into P.I. and asked me for a part that “makes the car go <insert terrible impression of a blow off valve here> when you take your foot off the gas, my buddy has one.”

I looked at him for a second, replied with “oh so you want a turbo kit”

“nah, just this thing man.”

I reply again with; “ohh so your buddy’s a ricer eh.”

Then he just got embarassed and left. Two years at P.I. and that was the gheyest ricest thing evarrrr.

I wonder how many people want SR’s purely because of the sound. One guy who frequents P.I. and is a proud member of some sort of civic club spend 10 grand on an H22 turbo setup in his bubble back and he runs like 4 psi, he ONLY did it for the sound!

ahhhhh chicken fried style!

i don’t get how his buddy is a ricer because this guy just wants the sound

are you saying his buddy doesnt have a turbo either?

No, his buddy has one too and he wants one now. They are both ricers. I basically called him a ricer to his face but I sugarcoated it lol

next time tell it like it is!

Haha, lol, maybe he was looking for one of these…

http://www.takakaira.co.jp/accessories/nightpager/nightpager.html

screw this, im getting one of those

hahah what a coincidence… i actually ordered that exact same thing a few days ago. I should be getting it sometime this week. I hope it sounds realistic.

just ordered mine, yay!

I’ll trade my turbo for his VTEC

you know whos a ricer?

that guy whos car is in the son banner

what a faggot!

What’s that car doing on a track? He must have missed the airport landing strip.

theres a car in the son banner?!

//edit// o shit wait, i needed to refresh :smiley:

yeah what a POS eh sasha

:?: :?: i see a road… are you calling the road gay?!

EDIT nevermind, now i see the gayness

Ide buy this jsut to see the expresion on my friends faces

yo guys, stop making fun of me. that KSHSHII sound is the shit. just cause i got a civic DX doesnt mean my car is slow.

nice wing, you must be the buddy the guy was talking about!

ive done that

as well i tell people tey cant buy things and to buy this or that instead cus its better.

case in point… altezzas… upselling from ipcw altezzas to hella smoked ecodes is baller. lol

as is selling piaa on a regular basis rather than street glow.

calling people ricers and embarrarsing them into buying better product is old news

GT

Heh, saw a golf the other day, and I swear to god, the owner must post here or something. He had the flushest rims I’ve ever seen with tires so stretched I thought they were gonna explode then and there. And the rears were way fatter than the fronts :lol:

was it a vr6? i saw one that fit that description as well. it was actually pretty sexy :smiley:

It would’ve been sexy if the tires were stretched less, it looked like he had 155’s on an 8" rim or something retarded like that. And it was debadged so I don’t know. Still a tool imo.