Internet Tough Guys

lol at the comment im a nice guy In Real Life.
i dont think to many hate me on here. nor in real life, but shit who knows.
i could be on a few peoples black book list’s and not know.
glad to see solarian be straight up and say sorry. thats +1 good deed of the day, your going to heaven

stop,drop and roll does not work in hell

http://i21.tinypic.com/21dho3m.jpg

I’m glad you like the comment Chris :slight_smile:

I may not be as big of a car buff as others, but I enjoy it JUST as much as a hobby. So why hate all the time :smiley:

i think people hate me both on son and in real life.

Public Enemy #1

nobody likes u, nobody will ever like you. Ive seen you drive. Granny shiftin not double clutchin like you should

You need to give me more sub hookups. Once doesn’t count :stuck_out_tongue: To quote Eddie Murphy, what have you done for me lately?

The public enemy number 1, 5-0 said freeeezeee and i got numb

haha wtf

rice=pwnage!! lol I love son

Honestly, the people on here are NOTHING compared to some people i have encountered while gaming…i just don’t know how they live like they do, and how they cope with such high blood pressure all the time? STRESST!! But whatever, your life is your choice. I just usually ignore them.

:picard:

Lllllleeeerooooooy Jeeeenkkkkinnnssss

lol you dont know public enemy :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha I miss the Counterstrike days LOL. We used to have programs that would hurl preset insults at people and accuse them of hacking etc…players used to get so bent they would literally stop playing and just typing back.

I used to get clans calling us out and stuff too funny …“yo we are at the internet cafe on isabella bring you crew we’ll settle this.”

Yes very angry crowd…fun to rattle.

i beat up the internet all the time.
i love you guys

Hahahahah that’s pure jokes! :slight_smile:

I second that! hahah I never thought about that one.