gustav FTW!!!!

Originally Posted by Gustav
no its not. you are so fucked up in the head its unbeliveable. you realy think. that a persons sexual prefrence makes them a bad, disgusting, awful person?

i think that your fucking retarded because your closed mindedness, and hatred toward someone you dont even know is rediculous. do you even know any gay people?

You are dumb and don’t pay attention to what people say. I plainly said that i dont hate the people, i dislike the idea. I do know one person that is gay. I don’t treat him any differently than other people but i would feel better if he was straight. I also never said that anyone was bad, awful, or disgusting. And hating other humans isn’t unnatural. If people didn’t hate others, wars wouldn’t start and freedom wouldn’t be achieved.

hahah wow…

Quote:
good response

how about. fuck you.

is that better?

Quote:
Hahahaha. Way to get pissed at the internet.

eat shit.

You really love being mad at the internet. : )

haha im not mad at teh interwebs. im fuckign tired of you. and i know that im better than you.

get fucked.

You make me lol. If you weren’t mad then you wouldn’t use so many curse words. Yeah, your better than me yet you’re the one telling me to eat shit and get fucked. I never told anyone to do that before in my life. : )

your retarded.

get fucked.

eat shit. homo.

Rofl. You made fun of me for not liking gays yet you call me a homo. You’re dumb and a hypocrite.

fight me.

thought you all would enjoy this…

So…

these are pms sent from him to me. the kid wouldnt fucking stop sending me shit to try to tell me he was right.

Oh, he is quite the tardable.

truth.

So the truth.
Kid seems quite tarded.

slapbox.

i cant wait to see his defense and the ensuing drama aftarwards ||goes and gets popcorn||

You know… ignoring someone speaks louder than continuing stupid drama.

WAIT!!!..

This is an internet forum, logic has no right to used here :bloated:

Wow you won that battle. He sent you private messages to you and you go post them to the world like the little penis you are. You are really super sweet.

i know im super sweet. you dont have to tell me that. cutie.

i just wanted to share with the world how big of a tard the kid is.

lol, jam.

i dare you to post the pics i pm’ed you. make sure you put up a NWSscabies warning first, though.

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh. no one was supposed to know about that…

this dude’s an idiot.

So when’s the fight? I would like to see a fight. I like watching fights.

jam’s a lover not a fighter <3 <3

aw RIGHT wiffleball tony

its the truth.

lol. i had a kid at a bar tell me once that he dosent need to be bigger than the dude hes fighting. simply because he’s italian. i beg to differ.

look at my sig.

i’ll supply the metal pipe.

ftw.