If You Hate Me....

Say Yippie!!!

If you think i’m a fag for spending my parents money say

YEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

If you want me to die say

BAYUMMMMMMM!!!

And if you dont know me at all say

JESUS CHRIST MAYBE THE GUYS NOT ALL THAT BAD AND HES JUST TALKING SHIT FOR FUN!!!

And if i’ve helped you with your car before because you didn’t have the KNOWLEDGE (which is free btw) and then you cuss me on the same forum i’ve helped you on say

I’M THE REAL ASSHOLE!

and finally! if you’ve ever heard me physically SAY something cocky about my car say

QUOTE : !!!

Wait wait one last thing!

Team mischief is full of the best guys you’ll ever meet in your life I heart them all if you cuss them you obviously don’t know them, maybe you just wish you did! teehee

runs of like a little school girl eating pizza pizza

:-s … lol.

I don’t really know you all that well or anything… but from what I do know…

You took me for a ride in your s14 once (before it was even finished… way back at Driftkhana2 in 2004…i was a volunteer), i tried to ask you a few questions about it and you didn’t brag for a second.

Cool guy in my books.

i saw a kid toss pizza pizza pizza like 30ft on to some bitch yesterday, it was sick, as in cool.

Satchy and the Jantioch drove down from TO to help me on my SR when i first got it. i give hugs.

spending the parents money is WAY COOLER than spending your own.

only people with poor parents have to spend their own money, which is why i have to spend my own money, which sucks.

anyone who hates young persons for spending their parents money is just frustrated and doesnt know how to appropriately direct their frustration for the fact that A. their parents were stupid and never achieved anything or B. their parents are cheap and wont share with them.

yay for sasha, and again.

you aren’t cool unless you run from the police.

but TM = ghey

runs away from TM even though they love me

Sasha, You Sir are a Flaming Homo and Should Crawl in a Hole and Die.

Heck, I’ll even Dig it for you…

JESUS CHRIST MAYBE THE GUYS NOT ALL THAT BAD AND HES JUST TALKING SHIT FOR FUN!!!
:lol:

sasha is a bad person
he forgets his id and we have to phone his mom but douchebag extreme wouldnt let him in.

I am jealous that because of your circumstances you’ve managed to get a lot further than me, and at a younger age too. But I can’t necessarily say that given the same circumstances I would be able to do as well as you have.
No hate though, not from me atleast. Infact, people like you, ADAM, Greg, Jantos, anyone out there with a nice car that knows how to drive it well, make me want to get better. You motivate me to work harder, to learn more, to do more. Regardless of how much shit you may or may not talk, being a motivation for others is always a good thing, and I’m sure I’m not the only person that is motivated by your achievements. So continue what your doing, and continue doing your best, because if you’re not doing your best, then catching up to you won’t be any fun.

That is actually pretty well said. Sounds like something out of Initial D, but pretty well said, haha.

this isn’t another one of those “its 2:23am inm the moreningn…” posts, is it? :lol: (except at 9pm :? )

Im pretty much feeling the exact same, Except i have talked to sasha once, He was going to lend me his car trailer, Thats pretty trusting considering what its gone threw.

AS for Tm I grew up 1 door down from the founder of it and he got me into the 240sx, Get along great with nightrider, and dont relaly talk to sasha sooo

I think Sasha is posting regarding my last post in this thread:
http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?p=159466#159466

Sasha you are a great kid; you just need to know how wide to open your
mouth sometimes. :o

Y’know, I wouldn’t let the guy drive my car if he wasn’t an outstanding guy…

Some people are just jealous, but that shouldn’t stop them from trying to keep up with the fucker…he’s a damn good driver! The only people that have had anything to say about Sasha, usually have some other worse fault about them… so I guess that makes Sasha that much more tolerable. :wink:

Too bad he can’t drive half as good as me! MUUHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH!
But at least HE LOVES SLUTS as much as I do.

:twisted:

Sasha you are a flaming homosexual for posting this.

However you are one of the more adaptive drivers I have seen…I was very impressed with what you did with jovers car the other weekend. Concidering its not your car and you don’t have very much seat time in it. You were getting some insane entry speeds and angle on turn 3 and managed to hold it thro entire corner.

So to all that bash Sasha because he spent his parents money. So what I would do the same thing if I could. Sasha is a decent driver, nuff said.

Andrew.

i commend you on your work done to your car. myself, along with numerous others are striving to make our cars the best we can (within the limitations of our respective contraints). however, giving shit to “noobs” or people on a budget doesn’t help anyone. to you, someone’s car might be a shitbox rustbucket compared to yours, but to them, it’s their pride and joy. if someone says or does something stupid due to inexperience, you should try helping them by teaching them and convincing them to steer clear of their clouded and misguided point of view before cutting their nuts off. you might be a good driver, but that means jack shit when you’re trying to be a part of a COMMUNITY. coughs helping others while getting along cough

you seem alright from what i’ve heard about you helping others, like letting people borrow your trailer or whatnot, but that doesn’t mean shit when you act like this. #-o [-(

p.s. posting threads like this is just gay. as if you NEED more attention :roll: way to go champ.

I think everyone would agree, that Sasha is the best drifter on SON.

I saw it first hand:

Hands down. I remember last drift event last year…Jantos couldnt pull
shit with his KA. Couldn’t even smoke the tires (it was just a KA then). :rofl:

Then Sasha gets in and drives the thing like it was boostin. :rofl:

But like I said, ease off on some things you say…and the fact that you
said it without being drunk meant you musta been real pissy that day.

You can be on a budget and do things right, I think sasha just gets annoyed with people who hack it and use the money thing as an excuse… you can still do things RIGHT on a budget it just takes more time. :wink:

And sasha you know I think you’re a fag… but that’s why I love you. :oops:

that doesn’t change anything. being a good driver and in a bad mood is no excuse for being an arshole. i wonder what you’d say if it were showtime or even myself if we reacted in that fashion. it’s funny, even when he made that bullshit thread while drunk, it remained open for at least a day before it was locked. had it been anyone else, CHANCES are it would have been locked asap (considering the number of mods, and the time frame from which it was created and locked). please… :roll:

I havent had people post bad shit about me…And if they had to, I
wouldn’t use my power as a MOD to lock the shit up so others can’t see…

People want honesty, truth, they’ll get it. :dunno:

I’ve seen other mods in the past cover up posts about them (no names).

I just used the money thing as an excuse to put him in his place…low
blow, yes, but whatever.

what does that have to do with what i just said exactly? try reading my posts again…

all i see here is someone diverting the discussion away from Sasha. funny, i could have sworn in his 2:45am thread, about 3 or 4 mods/admins posted, even you yourself Gonad. Nutta was the only one doing his job and putting and end to that garbage. i wonder how long a thread like that would last if i were to make one…

point in hand, stop making excuses for him and letting him off the hook for being a douche just because he’s a good driver and has a great car. this has nothing to do with his funding, but rather his attitude lately.