If You Hate Me....

I’m pretty sure I’ve posted bad shit about you.

just because someone has access to funding, does not affect anything. if sasha had a stock 240 with no money or his s14 it wouldnt matter, he would always be a good driver, and make sure the car was perfect and it wouldnt change the way he is either.

people who critisize are just jelous

as i will end with the Lick Your Lipz.net quote

“JELOUSY KILLZ SO FUK ALL YOU HATAZ”

Very well said big-byrd. I brought showtime to this forum, and now I must say I do regret that decision. On the one hand I think this is a great place for learning and interacting, but on the other, when a good freind is treated that way I cant help but feel let down. Driving skill and a killer car aside, manners are manners. You, Sasha, had none in showtimes post.

in order of responses, as i think each one deserves its own

cloudzero - you’re a really good guy dude, i relate your passion a lot with mine when i was younger

bing - on your knees, now! you’re such a sweetheart baby oh i love you TM = you wish you were in it! OHHHHHHHh

adam - fuck you, my asshole still hurts from last week

sidewayz240 - nice.

mike - sowwy :oops: i wuv youuuu

solorian - thanks for the really insightful post man, i still look up to ADAM he was influence to me just like davie and those guys!

cloudzero again - lol initial d

big-byrd - naw, i am a shit talker. this is true. but im a shit talker 5% of the time, I help guys out a lot, lots of off the board stuff too. If you meet me and you’re not a total idiot, i’ll be really nice to you and will not have an attitude like im better than you. If you’re a total wad or a jackass i’ll be a cocky stupid mother fucker - why? not because i think of myself like that, but because i know how to push peoples buttons, and what a better way to make an idiot feel stupid than to push their buttons? The key is to know that this is not my personality, its just what i do for FUN. To people i DONT care about. You’re right i should keep it off son, but its so hard to resist. everyones gotta do it sometime. dont deny :wink:

newbieracer - TM is sweeet you loves ittttt

240sx fan - sweeeeettttt

gotta get this in soon i feel a lock comin on

gonad - i was just being a prick, just a quick jab back atcha buddy, no hard feelings man.

joverrrr - you’re my hero :slight_smile: thanks os much for letting me drive even without a fucked up car, i cant explain how much it means to me, esspecially knowing how badly i tend to rape cars

andrew - thanks for the nice post :slight_smile:

bigbyrd2 - see above + i talk shit SOMETIMES because its fun, i wasn’t really pissed when i cussed this guy, i was in a great mood, saw his post was like this guy is a tool for thinking he can come on here outa now where and claim to have something special without knowing anything about any other members. mikes car and jantos’ car are likely the cleanest s13’s on this board, he thinks he can compete with that? esspecially without having ever built an s13 before? common, and you guys call me cocky? then he starts throwing jabs at members, like you’re new here, dont come on here acting like you’re mr. big, its stupid. so i ripped him apart cause its fun, and you guys took it to heart, just chill :slight_smile:

what i said to him WAS true, i did feel that way, but being that silly was just for fun, i wasn’t really that riled up about it, does that make sense? i hope so. this post is getting long.

thanks for the kind words though man. and i made this post so people will understand that i only shit talk 5% of the itme,everyone here seemsm to think thats all i do, im some cocky asshole who thinks hes god, but when have i EVER mentioned ANYTHING about MONEY my SKILLS or my CAR i na cocky way? NEVER NEVER NEVER you will NEVER find a post from me about that. i HATE people who do that i NEVER NEVER NEVER do it not even joking. So it bothers me when people put that image on me jsut because i shit talk to him. I shit talk with KNOWLEDGE NOT material goods. If i had nothing but knowledge i’d stil lshit talk, if i had no knowledge but my same car who would i be to shit tlak? NO ONE!! SEE???

gonad - so sweet i love you

justin - get back in my asshole NOW!

bigbyrd - ur right i should refrain myself on son

gonad - unrelated

big byrd - my posts were original at first, when people started copying they got locked. there is no real reason for any of them to be locked except that they are useless. it was all in fun and games. if you make an original funny post i garuntee it will stay.

applesauce - just what id expect

scotty - i love you

vassago - yea i was an ass, but i basically said what eveyrone else was feeling. he came on really strong, with nothing special, with claims like he was an allstar, the nafter that - as i mentinoed above, he started throwing jabs at other people. it also doenst help that i only read the first page.

I’m pretty sure I’ve posted bad shit about you.[/quote]

Yea. You told me to eat a dick.

And some how be became best bum buddies :dunno:

I can’t recall Sasha ever shit-talking about someone. So this one was weird. I figure I let him have it so he doesn’t do it again. :rofl:

Showtime did’nt come on strong like he knows it all. You confuse that with excitment. This kid laughs everytime he hears my blowoff valve, thats how much he loves this stuff. You completly miss-understood him, and for that I believe you owe him an apology. People make mistakes, but come on man, your way out of line on this one.

Scott

with all due respect, only your buddies seemed to find it fun to comment in. i’m an admin on another board, and i HATE having to clean up that sort of garbage. if need be, i create a section specifically for bullshit like that as to not pollute the rest of the forum. here’s a tip. if you’re local and want to mess around with your buddies, give them a call or a visit. it’s more fun that way. :wink:

as for your latest victim… regardless of how “stupid” you may think someone is, doing what you did still isn’t right. i agree, it’s a facking riot, no no, a blast and a half pushing people’s buttons. i won’t argue that. but there’s a fine line between pushing buttons, you know, picking at them for a while, and hacking away at someone’s balls with a hatchet. i think you were too hard on him and should take a little more time to think about it. i gather you’re a reasonable person based on your responses to the posts in this thread, so i’ll give you a little more time to consider and think over what i’ve said. let me know what you come up with.

oh and by the way, i’m gonna try “make an original funny post i garuntee it will stay” one of these days. but if it just so happens to get ugly, i’m taking you up on that. :dark: :wink:

edit: i agree with Vassago (Scott). i got the impression that showtime was stoked about his “project car”, regardless of how “immature” his approach was. just take the time to think this one through…

Sasha’s never helped me out with anything before … what a fag.

just joking, never needed anything from him. He’d probably help out if i needed it. We’ve had some good conversations before.

whats that? i give sasha an A-OK.

I nominate Pavel for the next “elitist ass.hole” position. 8)

:love: Sasha

i have nothing really to say on the matter.

Haven’t had any bad experiences with you sasha, only bad things i’ve ever ehard wereform andrew when you two had broken up.

fuck the money,you’re a goodguy(i’m just saying this casue i need more people of AGE todrinkwith in toronto!)

as for team m, you’re all alright guys, except bob, he don’t know his assfrom a hole in the ground…love you bob.

I think the whole thing with showtime was a simple case of not knowing forum etiquette. Like he said, he’s new to forums, so how was he supposed to know that he doesn’t deserve a sticky? If I wasn’t such a lurker, I could see myself making the same mistake.

Sasha, you seem like a good guy with a bad wrap. But I also don’t think you take that kind of shit too seriously, which is good. Don’t let it get to you. There’s too many jealous people around here.

man i hate this guy. why wont he just shut his damn mouth for a change. like who doesn’t have a 240 that runs? what is that.

but honestly, people dont like sasha cause he says things like he sees them. there are a lot of stupid ricers on son and in daily life. if you come up to him and act like you know more and say stupid unbelieveable things, hes not going to just agree and be like wtf in his mind. hes going to tell you you’re a fag and you should probably go light yourself on fire cause you dont know what the hell is going on at all. like why do you think i hang around him…

plus when it comes to cars, he gets it done. when things need doing, sasha gets them done. doesn’t matter if it needs a bunch of money or a lot of hard work to get it done, he does it. the end. that alone owns 99% of you on here including myself.

in addition to walterdixon’s post,

…yea, and a lot of people who can’t read. http://www.xstreamlan.com/bb/images/smiles/doh.gif

that HONESTLY broght a tear to my eye, coming from such an asshole as yourself. im not even kidding, son needs a heart emoticon

These threads bring back memories of the good old days…

:love:

there you go big guy. hahaha.

:3some: :3some: :3some: :3some:

This thread is making me horny.

i like sasha… and ya know what i actually like most of the Team Mischeif guys as well… there not that bad once u tlk to them in person, yes alot of them have ignorant comments

but on the real i get along well with sasha… and if im ever stuped on something i have asked him for help… just like he need to find injectors , i sent him in the right direction and he got injectors…

sasha knows his shit and ill give him that … been in the game for 7 years now and in all honesty never have i found a more well rounded car enthusiast than sasha(many close but not as well rounded)

ok but seriously sasha your a dick and an A$$HoliO , and u smell funny … like european funny… kinda like pee… and ur hair is so ughhh gino like …fucking ginos… and ummmmmmmm ur a… ummmm… u have the name of this one stripper i knew… i put my pee shooter in her cinnamon ring… and u make me think of her … and i wanna play bum darts with u … sasha i think im in love with u …

actually i want u for your money

and who gives a flying fadoodoo if ur folks got coin… my daddy bought me a battery for my car … gel cell… expensive shit … so there my daddy paid for my stuffs too… id rather spend there money then bend over for dirty old men like i do now, my back is really starting to hurt… :wink:

so yo, u my homie st8 ^ … anybody got a problem with tht ??? eat my testicleees

Hector, now i’m really afraid of you… :stickpoke: lol

p.s. :bootyshake:

stop following me around the intraweb please, ur creeping me out , im being e-stalked