Sasha's car is so nice it scares me....

Was bored as hell and browsing the gallery… omg… sooooooo pretty :slight_smile: Clean and sick at the same time, that car is just gorgeous. :salut: =D> =P~ :thumleft: :thumright: :bigok: :biggthumpup: :bowdown: :eek2: :hitit:

its better than ever right now…

wait until he unveils it. i think it will be at the auto show this year, maybe performance world.

sasha has taste, and a very heavy foot… and no decision making skills. jks jks

i dont know what else he can do to it besides the bride seat he added but that thing is mint mint, has to be the nicest daily driven s14 ive seen

Uh oh… I’m gonna have to take a leap of faith on that one, cuz I really don’t see how it can be improved appearance-wise. The reason why I like it so much is cuz it’s so clean, if he does more to it, it’ll take away from that.

Well it isn’t really DAILY driven. :lol:

i dont like the new front bumper his gp was nicer

i dont think hes gona be going to that show anymore guys.

agreed

agreed[/quote]

Wrong…

has anyone heard anything from him yet? today was his big day.

i am sure a bunch of us know, but lets let him tell everyone if he wants to

haha its aright, first of all, i love you all so much thanks for the compliments guys.

As you know i smashed the FUCK out of my GP being an idiot during the summer, for that reason I had to get a new bumper. I ordered an Origin-Lab Stylish… in and ideal world I would have gotten another GP bumper but it wasn’t possible. This bumper is close but it doesn’t quite have that style I fell in love with a couple years ago. Either way I still like it a lot… just not an OMG WTF BBQ BUDDYCLUB STAGE4 CAMS VTEC ENGAGE 5500rpm type of love. The only other change this year will hopefully be a really good polishing / paint restoration job… hopefully she will be super shiny!!

It WAS daily driven before i knew you bud… i delivered pizza in the thing :stuck_out_tongue:

as for today i am now under house arrest because of my idiototic chase, you’ll see me preeching al ot now about not driving fast on the streets, not becasue i think it’s dangerous (stating the obvious is pointless), but because realistically the risk vs. reward never pays off and you dont realize it until it hits you. Anyways, so yea i’m on house arrest but my sexy sweet loveable friends are gonna help make sure Sandra gets to the autoshow complete and ready :slight_smile:

thanks agian for all the support guys, to my closer friends, scott, pavel essspecially for calling me today, Bing for the advice on msn in the library… everyone that made me feel better today I appreciate it if you saw me after they sentanced me you would have seen how fucked up I was man… just a total wreck. But now im chillin again and I realize that soon everything will be ok again and i’ll give this crazy life of mine another go.

edit: just got varun’s msg on my cell from earlier have to add you in there man. that message cracked me up hahahaha thanks dude

u say it was a bad idea but you are the friggin man for it…

i dont care what anyone says, every single person has dreams of eluding the police in high speed car chases…

u rock, and i’m glad it wasnt me…hahha

now let us all live vicariously through sasha and not do this type of thing

i’m glad to see your ok man.

had i know today was the day, i would’ve sent some sort of ‘good luck’ as well.

i’ll make sure to take some nice pictures of Sandra at the show. :wink:

keep it real bro.

I agree 100%, I dont condone it, but man it would be kinda cool

ah dont say anything, you all know that you have been sitting next to a cop and wanted to stomp the gas.

i dunno if he’s the man considering he got caught, but you definitly have more balls than most guys on here so props to that bro.

Heh … did you keep your broken bumper? I might be able to stitch it,

Someone should set up a web cam at the show next to his car.

That way he can sort of be there …

Hmm … if you can’t leave your house, how/when/where are we supposed to polish up the car?

Let me know man.

Sasha, your my hero. Not only do you have one of the nicest S14s I’ve ever seen, this high speed chase shows you have cohjones the size of watermelons! lol. You must get all the hot g’s too then.

I don’t want to sound like an idiot.

But yes, Sasha is so cool that he cannot drive for at least 10 more months, and is under house arrest.

I don’t exactly know how the whole thing went down … but I don’t see why everyone idolizes him for loosing his license.

Sure cop chases are fun (wouldn’t know) but usually you have to do something illegal to invoke one… so the chase part may be fun… but the getting caught part sure isn’t…

There are way too many variables to take into account when “evading” police. You put SOOOO many people at risk, as well as yourself… just because your head is NOT in the right place when you are being chased and KNOW that if you get caught, it’s bye bye license.

Good point justin. Bad mistake sasha, but im sure you have learned. Sweet ride, thats for sure.