So apparently, the Internet is pretty serious...

Bahaha - oh man.

Although sad, I think the funniest aspect of this story is that it happened to Mark. I mean come on…if you take anything Mark has to say seriously you need to get yourself checked out.

ps - I heard Brandon has a small dick too…true story.

and this is why you dont talk smack unless your ready for anything

wow… the internet is serious

Brandon threatened me before also when I was telling his friend Curtis he was an idiot for drifting in a tim hortons parking lot.

He definitely gets defensive/aggressive (call it what you want) when he feels threatened or like someone is talking down to him or his friends.

In his defense, he’s a nice guy the rest of the time.

This definitely sounds uncalled for but when it’s Mark we’re dealing with - who the hell knows what he might have said that rubbed someone the wrong way :slight_smile:

Avery: Please do yourself a favor and stop doing whatever it is that you’re trying to do. You’ve been around long enough to know that only the children post nonsense tough guy shit like that. The mature members here here ALL love each other… we’d love for you to join us :wink:

http://cowlander.neobahumut.com/LOL%20PICTURES/Serious%20Business.jpg

lol nice, I was waiting for that.

Doesnt this guy run a shop or something? Or own his own business. One word.

Embarrassing…

Mark,

I’ve dealt with this on much what was apparently a much more serious level.

I advise you to chill out a bit. It doesnt matter that you think it’s funny and that your friends agree that it’s funny. It’s only funny while it’s only on the internet.

3 guys showed up at your house, with your family inside, at 10pm on a monday to fight you and you’re brushing it off like this?

It doesnt matter that we all think it’s silly.

I am sure many of us think it’s silly to B&E in broad daylight for some cash and an old laptop.

Silly to club a woman over the head and snag her purse on the sidewalk. Silly for a gang of dudes to boot-fuck a random guy walking down the street for looking at them funny…

but it still happens.

if you’ve ever been broken into, been jumped on the street or anything like it, that probably didnt make much sense to you either… but it happened. Take it more seriously…

If you recall i had an old friend of mine that i embarassed in public assume a fake identity, pretend to be a customer over 6 months exchanging 30+ e-mails who then drove 8 hours to confront me and try to attack me…

It may start out innocent enough, but if these guys are into drugs, theft, have criminal records etc. then why would you try to paint them with the brush of reason?

With respect to this forum, there will certainly be more bans handed out in the next week.

There were clearly more people invovled that brought this to a head.

yeah right its my buisness, he worked for me, and took enough credit for it, even telling people that my car was his

Well Bing I agree that it is serious but what can I really do? The only good thing is that the police now know about it and he is not welcome here. If he shows up at my house again or tries to threaten me, he will definitely get charged with something.

e30bradbmx was one of the guys with Brandon by the way.

I guess people just take things way too seriously, it’s kinda sad.

Either way I’m going to keep my machete by the front door from now on.

What do you thnk I should do Bing?

post your fobwall bumfight on youtube

did any of the other 2 record it?

Brandon apparently said that his buddies have me hitting him first on camera, we’ll see if the video ends up on youtube. He was probably just saying that so that I wouldn’t call the cops.

You employed this meat head? Wheres your shop? I’ll be sure to stay away…

fobwall bumfight! yes!!!

Wow Mark… I’m glad you won! Next time you should tell him to hold on a sec so you can get your camera and post it on SON in the dramma section.

Seriously though, things could have been a lot worse… I can’t wait to give you a hug, I’m so glad your ok.

This is so embarrassing to talk about…it’s not even about winning or losing. It’s the fact that it happened that’s sad.

But now that I think of it, Brandon probably doesn’t have anything to lose and I wouldn’t be surprised if he came here with a gun or something.

I know that sil8t wants a piece of me too, I’m surprised he didnt come down with Brandon, or maybe he did…

I hate reality tv, but if SON had its own show… I would watch it faithfully.

Mark, this is truly sad and should never of happened. On a personal note, if you need anything please call.

Bing, thanks for sharing a very real story with us. I remember when this happened and definitely understood the concern you had for your family.