So apparently, the Internet is pretty serious...

Hey Mark, Good to hear that you are alright.
I know I have not seen you in some time but as Rich said if you need any help let me know. I really don’t like when my friends get treated like this.

(P.s. this messege is not implying that ill beat them up, That is not what I do. :slight_smile:

Wow.

thats right you’ll f**kin up car audio wise lol…jks

Thanks guys. When I really need help I’ll be sure to call you guys. But I rather not get you guys invovled in this…I wouldn’t be too happy if he visited any of your homes as well. This is such a stupid situation, I feel like I’m in high school all over again.

he can visit my home, i like visitors, none the less its not cool, no matter how small his penis is

Mark I know you don’t like me. But I’d help you out :slight_smile:

Dan, I love you. :slight_smile:

You can talk shit to Brandon all you want and I’ll bet that he wouldn’t dare come near your house…

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m36/InfoLandsknecht/Macros/internet_serious_mf_business.jpg

Seriously though some people need to grow up. there is no need to go to someone’s house over shit like this.

they should form a line behind me

i gonna do you up king styles

BK don’t mess around

this j/k is not a death threat

S13GG, banned, 7 days.

WTF? Rofl…

As bing said though, this is serious Mark. I mean, you can seriously take your sarcastic nature too far - but I still play along even though we’ve never met person to person (though we were at 403 and dundas together at one point). However, if someone came to my house as bing said with my family inside, I would take that personally and become EXTREMELY angry. This is more serious than LOLLOOKWHATHAPPENED.

On that note… Some people take their ego/testosterone induced offense way too far. Grow up. Violence doesn’t solve shit.

Good to hear you’re alright. Some people are honestly complete retards.

Anyways, get the cops involved whether you think this was bullshit or not, don’t let it slide. Last thing you want him to do is to do the same thing again to you, but with more people, or to someone else. Kid needs to learn his lesson, so get on the cops asses about not being lazy fuck up bitches and do something.

People do this type of shit because they think the can get away with it. Don’t let them.

I wish I could pack heat, honestly.

Thanks for he kind words guys. I immediately called the cops. If I didn’t, who’s the say that he wouldn’t come back?

It’s funny cause he sent me a message on msn even thouhg I don’t have him added to my msn…saying “Just so you know, I didn’t want a fight, and we have you on camera hitting me first”

He was pretty much scared when I said I was going to call the cops.

The cops gave him a warning and if he comes back or harrasses me in any way. He’s probably going to get charged.

When the cop came to my house I said that I don’t have any witnesses and they are going to try to say that I hit him first.

The copy replied: “Don’t worry about that, the fact that 3 guys came to your house says enough. You could’ve hit him first and the judge still wouldn’t believe his witnesses”

man some people just have nothing better to do with their time. . . glad to hear everything turned out ok. that guy’s not even from oakville right? haha seems pretty insecure if you ask me. is it just me or does oakville not seem to be the quiet town it used to be? i blame it on sauga haha.

Your a fuckin retard, and your the asian with the small dick.

Nice way of twisting up the story buddy, I had you in a headlock smoking you with fists while you said you would call the cops and i didn’t stop.

Anyways since you did and i now know your the pussy, unfortunely after you mouthing off again i can’t give you a more severe beating.

I wish i recorded the cops convo, telling me how mark isn’t charging me but wants to make sure your not going to return and shake him up again

EZ.

Oh and ka2.4et (rob) i didn’t steal shit from him, and his shop is closed cuz he can’t get anymore customers after he did the most hack job on a fucking easy honda swap, i can provide pics.

and on top of THAT the landlord called ME asking for his information because he fled from the shop and stole everything that belonged to them as well, including selling there honda accord by taking the ownership and keys out of the office upstairs they own

.weaksauce

you must feel really good about yourself right now…douchebag

Thanks

HAHA the maturity. F This and F You haha feels like the smokers pit from high school. Your so tough man, going to someones house… Thats someones family man! No honor these days… couldn’t get in touch with him and get him to meet you … maybe with some friends so that he wasn’t out numbered.

Your right, he’s the pussy.
/sarcasim

Yeah man, you totally won the internet because you showed up to a guy’s house for a fight.

:/:

Edit: Don’t call people retards, and then misspell the first word of your post.