Why i do Off-topic.com Secret Santa EVERY year!

thats what makes it great… its a minimum of 25 dollars… but alot of people get pretty creative…

i spent ~ 150 cuz im a nerd…

this guy spent a ton,

one guy got an ipod video etc…

but its the fun packaging etc that make it fun… they also do contests for most creative packaging and the mods vote on a best gift category etc

one guy got sent on a 3 day scavenger hunt for his gifts last year and won an Xbox 360 for most creative gift

another guy won best packaging for sending an army ammo box he welded shut. The recipient went to a fabrication shop to get it cut open ony to find 20 lbs of rocks and a card that said your real gift will arrive in 2 days, but A for effort…

a girl this year got 25 dollars CASH in a card that said, HA you are a whore, now i wont get banned, go fuck yourself fatty…

she posted a thread bitching about it pretty bad, and then 2 days later her real gifts arrived which were hillarious etc… and the SS was laughing the whole time

ive had semi-shitty gifts my first year, to decent last year, to downright AWESOME this year…

if you get screwed Ie you dont recive a gift, fazle and the mods adopt you and you get friggin AWESOME gifts