why is my account restricted.....

Yeah… The rep I am working on. We never used it and I am trying to make it match what you guys had initially across the network. We have never actually broken the board, just been making upgrades and moving it around. You should notice much improved server speeds, more features, and soon more active content. The biggest change that I hear is that we listen to feedback and try to respond as much as possible. The ads I have no control over but I made the colors match 100% to what was existing prior. If you see things that can reasonably fixed or updated, point those out and I will work to correct.

hearing people get all crusty because we changed the colors and position of some buttons never gets old.

life goes on gents, keep with it.

this forum now has a lot of added features that once you get used to will add nicely to the user experience. what’s more is that the option to integrate some of the network forums for additional content and perspective is now easily executable should you want it.

That is a pretty sweet dancing goat, I must say sir.

how about putting the image thing back in the quick reply?

And whats up with signature pics? Mine is a link now.

edited for stupidity … *Bing

Another issue:

Signatures no longer take code.

If you go to http://www.shift518.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

And scroll down to ‘Miscellaneous Options’ you can choose which of 3 editors appears in the text box for quick reply. I use the basic editor because the more advanced one that you’re referring to doesn’t work with the browser on my phone. But you can choose what works for you.

Yeah Signatures are messed up, working on that too.

By image thing do you mean smilies? I will fix the sig issue, I think that a permission just got overlooked.

I had mine set on enhanced and changed it to basic, still no change.

I never use smilies. The old board had an option for putting pics in the quick reply

Ah ok, we’ll look at it. It’s probably a similar issue to the signatures.

Just an FYI, it seems to work good in the UserCP when viewing profiles (at least mine does). Just not on actual topic threads.

Signatures fixed. I will look into the quick reply having more advanced features.

Edit: Both features updated and working.

Perfect.

Also some of you will notice we have automatic signature size restrictions and your signature is getting cutoff. This is to avoid moon.jpg-style signatures that break up threads because they’re so damn big.

:rofl at acting like you’re better than Vladimir but editing my post for calling you a faggot.

there is no way for you to hurt my feelings… sorry bro.

Clicking the shift518 logo at the top right tells me that I don’t have permission to view the page.

It should take you to the ‘Home’ page. Try clicking the ‘Home’ tab directly and let me know what that does.

Usually this is because of a cookie issue where the ‘Home’ page doesn’t think you’re logged in.

Fixed.

:tup:

lol looks like we need to re-upload the :tup: smile as well!