Odd error

WTF! fix yo SHIT!

second time today. I wasn’t doing anything either. Went to piss and came back to this.

http://www.rspeed.org/forums/gallery/data/500/shiftWTF.jpg

I have also gotten that twice today…

Just gotten that myself, upon looking into it, our pure volume of threads is the problem.

Somebody was trying to do something that made the software go through the entire database (like a forum wide search) and since it’s running in-efficiently it overloaded the data volume thats allowed by the Host account.

My sincere apologies about this, I’m working now on doing anything I can to improve the efficiency and reduce the data amount.

Just restructured the entire search function, it’s never been crucial to the forums but if it’s causing problems I’m going to give it less freedoms.

It now works only for full word match and has it’s own Index search, which is necessary once you get bigger. (They software recommended it at 50,000 posts, we are at 90,000 now)

If you guys get any more errors, please notify me, I’ll look into it immediately.

:nod

i got it to, havent got it since you did w/e you did. good recovery time vlad.

Vlad, I was gonna send you a text and yell at you… but I decided to take it out on Cossey instead. :lol

i saw this and im like “wtf, i got banned”

I just got owned by a flurry of these.

Looks like it just happened to me again, I’m getting aggravated.

The reason is because everytime you load the page, the server is using more cpu power to calculate the PHP script functions to pull data from the HUGE sql table…

it doesnt sound like alot, but it really is… and when they say CPU limit… they mean 3-5% which isnt shit, sit on ur pc with your task manage open to the performance/cpu tab and let it idlke… 1-2% right? move ur mouse… 10% spikes… now imagine those spikes everytime somone loads the forum ?

The biggest thing that is taking up CPu usage right now is the search function, and I dont mean people typing in keywords, I mean people pressing the unread repiles or unread topics, thats a search function, specific to your account, drawing major power to process and figure out at the same time a few others are here doing the same thing…

ITs going to happen more and more and more because the forums are gettin more popular :slight_smile:

Vlad… get that semi dedi bro !

If you cant right now I’ll host you for free until you do… I have a semi dedi that I wont be using for a month until my GTA SA:mp server is up… It dont go down like this hostmonster shit

Let me know its just an offer to help you out :slight_smile:

I love how host monster says “use html’s instead of paintful PHP” ahhhhhh shutt the fuckkkk upppppp

Anyways VLad this is wat I saying about these hosting companies offering a billion gigawatts of bandwidth and storage, we all know its fucking bullshit, u cannot use the resources theya llow you, because of backroom restrictions like cpu limit, max connections limit etc etc

fuck them

post whores :runaway

just got this again

+1

It’s the damn weed thread

My apologies for this for coming back.

I’ve talked with Singh and it looks like I’ll be switching over to his server, because HostMonster is Nazi :ahh

:lol

it fail me 10 mynutes agu

What?

Does that server come with pretty colors?! ;D

I was just saying +1 and laughing at vlad’s post. I shoulda quoted him … ;D