why is my account restricted.....

What is going on here… I can’t even view the home page while I’m logged in. It says my account is restricted. But I can view the forums…

Same

We made changes last night and it looks like some permissions must have gotten out of whack. I will correct them shortly.

Thanks for the heads up.

mark forums read doesn’t work either. I see this when I click it:

Warning: require_once(includes/functions_ghsom.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_dm_user.php(1865) : eval()'d code on line 3

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘includes/functions_ghsom.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/nys2/public_html/shift518.com/includes/class_dm_user.php(1865) : eval()'d code on line 3

Yeah we’re working out a few bugs today. Keep us posted on any issues you’re having.

Just found this myself as well. It’s not just for that but saving user settings, etc.
@tpgsr

damn, I guess the posting is screwy on your end too, 7 of the same posts.

and a thing that asks if Im sure I want to leave this page and error when I click leave but it still posts

lol damn multi-post!

Yeah we’re working on it. The reason it wants to know if you really want to leave the page is because you have text in the reply box and it doesn’t know if you want to lose it or not.

I am fixing the issues now. Should be back to normal shortly.

Cool, I can delete all my multi-posts now, lol.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31522[/ATTACH]

Still not working on my end. Just to let u know

@dc2nick I made some more changes, is it better now?

Seems ok now

Damn, this new layout completely ruined this forum… 1 post a day is pretty sad…

Yup. Pretty gay. This forum takes it in the ass almost as much as you do.

What new layout? We changed some graphics.

The color, the feel, you’ve broken it a couple times already and you’ve added some ads that look like shit Lol. Traffic sucked before but it’s almost as bad as mancave was now. Well done.

• Updated - - -

Oh, and everyone’s rep is all fucked up too.