Why Some Much Hate for a Plain Family Car???

http://media.putfile.com/GTP-Owns

The guy must have a hard on hate for GP’s for some unusual reason. Maybe it was the car his mom owned when he watched her pull away and never come back.
Then he gets smoked…and says “fuck you” and gets a burn out in his face. Some people are genuine peices of shit.
“Why does your car sound so funny?” G fuck urself ass hole.

But, then again…maybe it was a bunch of friends messin around.

Funny none the less.

I love the whinee

me too…

I know Bladez digs the whine of my car…even though my supercharger is a wee bit smaller than his ~was~. Now he’s got a bigger better “whine”

nice

hahah thats a good one

Funny the GTP and the guy in the car have something in common. Shouldn’t be too hard to guess.

It is a all-known fact that gp’s sound like total ass. Thankfully, its countered by the fact that they are fast.

I was joking around with all the clubgp guys at a meet one night saying:

“grand prix’s sound fucking awesome… at idle”

“anything above like 700 rpm sounds like shit”

:slight_smile:

–mark

yes… why is there all this hate for these ‘family cars’ i have one too and… Everyones just like… psh…

I guess i like having a interior?
Haha… sorry civic guys… I like power seats that weight 500lbs…

Grand prix’s sound WAY differnet then grand ams. Its a 90 degree V6 vs. an inline 4, not to mention the blower. Its just the noise they make, its “bwoaaaaaaaaaaaaa” :slight_smile:

Oh, he has the ‘super duper’ one… UHHH GT?
So its a 6

And all i hear is a blower… Is there a engine or exhaust there? Or is it just how they sound stock?

So, does the ‘3400’ sound any different from a ‘3800’?

First off being a old school V8 kinda guy with a GP I’ll admit no matter what you do to the exhaust, it will never sound better than what it is. I even have to tell the GP guys that I chat with…it will sound like a V^, beacuse thats what it is. On the other hand, the people that have “turbocharged” the 3800 have a ~slightly~ better exh. pretty much sounding just like a GN.= (which isnt much better)
Second, the 3400 is a 60degree engine and I will also admit (I had a 3100…pretty much the same as a 3400 just differnt bore I think) that it does sound better than a 3800. Even though I like the kinda lopey idle my car has.
Thrid, for the sound of the GP in that video…the owner is on the national GP board and he said he had a fender well intake (open cone) which acounts for ALOT of the loud S/C. ALSO, in 2004 they put a revised Eaton M90 on the GP and it in itself is louder that the previous Gen. M90s. I think he may have had a slightly smaller (3.4") pulley as well.

MAN i love this video… haha

HEY! MY MOM USED TO HAVE A GP… IT WAS A POS!

ahhh, classic… The guy recording was so dam casual, yet a jackass…

:mamoru: Good one… It’s because they’re both ugly! Yep, both of those whiney bastards are ugly. That’s what they have in common.

“dah why does that thing sound so funny” Because of the supercharger that just kicked your ass!

i remeber seeing this vis like 3years ago, and it was funny

now I can see how boring and gay it is.

I still think its funny :mamoru:

my regal is even more of a family car than the GTP, lol