Wii games

The wife and I picked up a Wii yesterday and we have been playing Wii sports, but what other games are really good that we should pick up? I know she wants to get mario kart, but I really don’t know what else is supposed to be good.

Tiger woods

Is it easier than the Wii Sports golf? That wii sports golf is impossible.

i think so.

i like the zelda game and mario kart

I personally don’t like Tiger Woods for Wii, but have played many rounds on 360.

A few of the other ‘big’ games for Wii that you might enjoy:

Paper Mario
Mario Kart
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
WarioWare (both of them)

Those are the ones with replay-ability. What types of games do you typically play?

Well we kinda got the Wii so that my wife will play it with me and so that we can play it with friends when they come over. So we want relatively easy to pick up games that we can play just the two of us or that we can play with 4 people. We really like the Wii sports and I was thinking of getting Wii play also. I also heard that there is a Cranium trivia/board game for the Wii that would be good too. My wife hates the xbox because she can’t play it and isn’t good at any of the games. All I have for the 360 are sports/shooting/racing so they aren’t really her cup of tea. I know she wants mario kart because we used to play that on nintendo 64.

Tiger Woods on Wii is pretty fun.

Wii Play is pretty decent as well.

guitar hero world tour

Mario cart is a blast. Also the mario/sonic olimpic games are a blast. We just bought monopoly but havnt played yet.

We have the Carnival Games. It was good for when the family was all at our house.

Tiger woods
Wii Carnival games are fun
Raging Rabbids 2 is a blast

X2 … The Carnival Games are fun too