Wild 240 for sale!!

he rocks them because they’re free… might even get $$$ to run them. If you paid me enough i’d run Motegi’s too i guess.

also, this thread is perfectly appropriate imho.

seller makes shitty ad (on his third try and still in the wrong section, gets flamed a bit, reacts poorly, additional flaming ensues.

either make a proper for sale thread or don’t post the car for sale please.

frame rail pics are standard. its the most important thing when selling an S13.

i foresee a locked thread in the not so distant future.

:werd:

IB4TL?

…You forsee it? You’re a friggen mod. That’s no premonition. That’s a forewarning.

Thread still sucks. And the OP probably ran off to suck his thumb. Talk about my mother again and I’ll bury you in a deep dark hole. She’s a saint and you’re a piece of shit.

Thread fail

WOW you really play PS3 with him??? OMG!!! i’m like totally starstruck…rolls eyes

name-dropping won’t help you to convince me that Motegi’s AREN’T shitty wheels.

bing was right, he probably doesn’t pay shit for them, since they’re a sponser.

i would only rock Motegi’s if they were free, and with good reason. i’d feel alot worse about destroying a set of, say, Work VS-XX’s through drifting (even if they were free too) than i would doing the same to a set of Motegi’s.

btw bing - kudos for leaving this open. i hate it when threads get locked the second someone makes a flame. this guy should be made an example.

i dont think he should be made example of, i think people should just chill out.

i’m sure this is a case of just a normal dude who isnt up to speed on the culture of SON and of internet forums in general… i bet if he hangs out for 2 months he fits in amongst you guys like anyone else… and so he probably deserves to be cut some slack… except for posting this thread in the wrong section 3 times… thats basically inexcusable…lol

I have seen this car lots of times… first time seeing the rims. never seen under the car. but the out side of this car is clean. im sure craig is telling the truth about not having pics. If some one was intrested in it im sure its worth going to look at. sounds boom to.
It has a nice paint job also

when buying a car not everone has time to look at one pic of the out side of the car and then go see it. you would spend weeks of costant driving around looking at different cars, so insted you look at a cars pictures, dicide if you like it, if you do you take the next step to go and look at it and buy it.

who dose NOT get this?

better yet, why do I have to explane this??

k, sooo, rub your ears, say woohsaah, post a price, pics(if you have em’), put up the engine type(sr20 KA-T RB20,25,etc…) then when you sell it, change your user name, calm down, and start making friends all over again.

lol sounds like a pretty good plan. And yeh my bad about posting it in wrong area bunch of times. I havent been on here since last summer and seems like shits been changed. plus I was pretty high first post lol. Once I take her out april/ may I will seek out a lift and take some pics. thnx nightridder

Craig,
you don’t need a lift to take pictures, look at some of the other F/S ; none of which are taken on a lift.
just looking out, sure beats waiting till april/may

100% of the people posting in this thread are not looking to purchasing this 240…
including me, thread PHAIL !

you get the idea… somthing like that.

just another chance to whore out the coupe??? jk

any chance i can get.

why are we posting pics of OTHER car’s frames in this thread now?

thread fails that badly i guess eh? hahaha

to show him what we want to see

alot of guys take pics of the “non” rust parts of the frame, we want to see the spots where they commonly rust, here and above the rear subframe.

some ppl just cant get it trough there head that we want to know what were going to look at when we go to see a car…

tru dat

say werd.