Wild 240 for sale!!

Hey guys, if any of you are interested or kno of anyone interested in a blk top show car hit my cell. 519-362-5312. was goin for mid 9k last yr. but now the money is needed:( let me kno. you wont regrete it! The paint/ rim mix is seriously ridiculous…
Thanks,
Craig

Here are the pics and specs since others bitched…

brand new black 18inch Motegi rims, Extreme Dimensions GP-1 body kit molded full kit with an unbelievable light lime green base/ violet chameleon paint, brand new kouki Tails, Greddy inter-cooler, upgraded T28 turbo, HKS SS BOV, 3inch Megan Exhaust, Apex Controller, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump 3 inch Megan catback exhaust. Nismo air filter, Cusco coilovers, Greddy Turbo Timer, Drilled rotors, Momo shifter full sound equipt. goes nice pink in sun…

[ATTACH]1106[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1107[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1108[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1109[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1111[/ATTACH]

as tired of saying this as i am

frame pics.

thread moved to the proper section…

if the price was mid 9k last year, what is it now?

and yeah definitely engine bay/interior/underbody pics are needed.

undebody is clean(minor damage), interior is black/ beige, pwr windows/ locks. (make an offer). come and see.

sorry buddy but you’re going to get nowhere without posting at least one underbody pic. especially now that you’ve admitted it has “minor damage”…frame condition is really the make-or-break deciding factor in alot of 240SX sales.

PS no offence but the wheel fitment on this car SUCKS.

And with Motegi rims, I wouldn’t say it’s “wild”… How about instead of posting an ad like you would on Kijiji trying to get someone to pick it up quick, you put up an intelligent, detailed ad, outlining what the car has and doesn’t have, and some detailed pics… ^He’s right, frame condition is a dealbreaker, and with as sketchy as the info is on this ad, “minor damage” to me sounds like rotted to shit framerails.

it says blk top so that means you have a s13/s14 sr20det black top?any mods to it?

like is that a stock t28 or newer(BB)

Alright so clearly Pyro and drift are assholes… Just tryin to find a new owner with shitty marketing tactics thats definitly not fooling you two master minds… the car is fast, looks better than alot! of 240 that i have seen, the underbody is fine, its not goona crumple on you, im sure it could use a tune up and some tlc which is why im not asking 11 or 12 for it. If you’re just here to insult my car which is appreciated by most than please save it. I never insulted you guys calling ur mom or gf fat or ugly although im sure they both have more than a little ‘minor damage’, id just like to make a sale. If your serious about it i’d be happy to take her to a lift to show you it inside and out just let me kno.
thanks
Its an s13 with the turbo off the s14.
and the wheel fitment…? come on man

Post the god damn pictures. How fucking hard is that?

It takes 3 fucking steps, where-as calling someone, getting directions, WAISTING gas, WAISTING time, clearly takes longer. Why not try selling the car professionally.

Like I said, is it so hard to post the pictures? You’ve already mentioned there is damage…so SHOW us. Personally, if I was interested to buy the car, and was under the impression that this underbody is MINT, and I ventured out and waisted my time to come see the car, to find its a lemon. Not only would I be pissed off, but I’d sure as hell make you pay for my gas, to come out and pay $9 grand for a P.O.S.

Fuck.

alright man, first of all your a fuckin retard, and second, its NOT mint its a fuckin 92. it is fine tho. if i had the fuckin pics id put them there. fuck off!

alright alright settle down ladies

craig youll have a much easier time selling your vehicle here if you post underbody pics, including the framerails, rocker panels, strut towers and floors

kthx now shhhhhhhhhh

nelly?? is that you???

in any case… is the body kit urithane?

^lol.

sorry but they are all right u need underbody pics and just cuz its a 92 does’nt mean it cant be mint, oh yea dont dig the rims n horribly low pro tires even s14 rims look better.

he obviously knows he needs the pics. now so if he doesn`t post them thats his descretion.

you have some pretty negative attitude going towards fellow SON members
it is a nice car, thats for sure, but i hope you dont plan on selling your car to anybody on SON
also, when in the fuck did anyone ever bring up anything about a mom or a gf? grow the fuck up

seriously…you’re going to insult my mother and girlfriend? who the fuck do you think you are? i was trying to fucking help you by giving you advice that would make your sale easier. i never once said your car wasn’t nice. i actually think it’s pretty sick. the ONLY THING i said was that the wheel fitment sucks, which it DOES! this car deserves much better than motegi’s. but that’s MY OPINION, if you like them or someone who wants to buy the car likes them…whatever! good for you! i don’t fucking care!

fuck these kids and their internet courage. say shit about my mom or my girlfriend to my fucking face and see what happens, you ignorant bag of smashed assholes!

i vote ban.

LMAO wtf is wrong with Motegi? Tanner Foust of AEM/Monster rocks the same wheels on his Drift Spec Z33. He is a chill guy, I play GTprologue against him on the PS3 network.
http://www.freshalloy.com/site/features/events/2006/formula-d/04-longbeach/photos/000.jpg