Will it work again v. I'm bored..

LOL at the kleenex next to the keyboard.

just freeze your fingers to the desk… and never post again.

You need to post earlier so I can give you karma for that comedic genius.

How about i take the batteries out of your anal vibrator so you are forced to fuck me instead of that thing all the time. I can’t get good and banging your tight ass (heh, its not tight, his farts are whispers) if you don’t let me do it once in a while

freeze mouse or mouse ball if optic i dont know

freeze a black guy.

oh wait, he probably didn’t work to begin with.

BA-ZING!

lol.

jk.

freeze a stapler

Ugh … fuck the tattler is here. :frowning: I have to wait until he leaves now… I got scolded before for this…

Apparently the can contains bitterant and my consultants were choking lol. I need good ideas for tomorrow morning :slight_smile: All will be addressed and frozen

fill the bottom of a 20oz pop bottle and put the cap on nice and tight. then hold the bottom tightly in your hand.

Just tried it for the hell of it… it holds too much heat so its not freezing well :frowning:

ILI

Freeze a cup of water

seriously, it’s fucking pretty cool

freeze a cup of soda… possibly cooler?

i have tried to bubble it up through the bottom of it… but unfortunately with it being as cold as it is… it bubbles violently and makes a mess… also… it tastes like shit after :frowning:

piss in a paper cup, freeze it, remove cup and place hockey puck on coworker’s desk.

do not explain what it is.

freeze something that you know someone is going to touch soon. like the fridge handle or something.

Or the receiver to their phone so when they pick it up it freezes to their head.

Edited…

because of this…

I’m asexual not a loser :frowning: You make me cry sometimes

I wish… but phones just aren’t used that frequently in this office… nor is there much traffic.