willwood Big Break conversion

hubs are brand new in the box as well, but will only seperate the hubs from the package if the brakes sell first

200-firm

btw what brand are the lugs?

will have to get back to you on that i cant remeber exactly

not sure of the brand name of the hubs it;s not stamped anywhere? S5s135f was the only thing on the box im not sure if that means anything or not

if anyone would like any other pics let me know.

That looks like my rears, but of course I did not get it in Canada… Just curious yours say “made in canada” what gives lol who made it for you haha :smiley:

definatly fronts

lol im not sure what thats all about maybe the boxes were made in canada, cause i dont think willwood is a canadian company

No its not but the kits are usually custom, unless wilwood started selling 240sx kits.

they have this set up on there website as an s14 kit…steel lines were extra

only arizona has that type of hub

Awesome brakes for great price especially with today $ exchange, good luck with the sale.

thanks, i need to get rid of them… will trade the willwoods for rims or a bride seat … something nice

bump

ok sorry for the early bump, i took my car for a drive today and after about 10 minutes , the motor blew-up not nice…

will consider lower offers to finance a new motor if picked up this weekend

bump prolly the last one breaks will be going on my car if they do not sell

What is the diameter of the rotors?

not exactly sure but i know they are just under 12 inches 11.84in or somehting like that i can give you an exact measurement if nessary

ive decided these will only be forsale untill saturday if no sale they will be going on

man that is a sic brake kit dont sell it ur gunna want it once u got ur car on the road