willwood Big Break conversion

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $1200 firm
Condition: New
Will Ship?: Yes and willing to meet somewhere locally
Contact Info:905-960-4703
Description:

i have brand new 5 lug conversion hubs for s13, and willwood big break kit, 4 piston calipers 12 in , 2 piece rotors, stainless steel lines includes brand new pads. everything needed for a complete swap

1200 firm there will be no price drops on these

will post pics when i have a chance, send me a pm or call me

will part the hubs from the breaks for the s14 guys if ur interested but breaks must sell first!

thanks, brad

Brakes. :wink:

smartass…

^better than being a dumbass! lol I had to

I forgot to ask. How much would you be looking for for just the brake components for us S14 guys, lol.

sigh… someone post the "this thread is worthless without pics* emicon and get the pain over with.

if your so interested in pics go to the willwood site
they are buried in my garage, and i really dont have the time to get them out unless somone is actually interested in buying

1000-firm

ps-dont you get banned for wasting space?
not 1 pm or phone call just spelling errors and complaining about no pics

Interested in a trade for rims ?

I have a set of stern axia’s bronze with polished lip. will add some cash, need breaks and rotors only, does it have pads ?
Steve

yes as stated above it includes brand new pads, posslbly interested depending on size and offset

I already have the bbk. Just posting the forum requirements.

pics?

there wont be any pics till the weekend sorry

it’s all brand new in boxes anyways… i will open them up and take pics hopefully friday

azc kit? your own kit? or easybrakes kit?

selling jsut the front and rear 5 lugs?

i dont know what you mean it’s an s13/14 kit from willwood all specific for the car? if u need a part number i could get that?

this is for the front only…

k how much for the front then