FS: Complete JDM S14 5 lug conversion with 30mm 4 pot fronts, 2 pot rears!

selling a set of complete JDM S14 5 lug conversion. this kit is very complete it comes with all 4 hubs 5x114.3, spindles, front is 4 pot 30mm brakes with extended wheel studs, rears is same as GTR 2 pot with e-brakes and everything. this is the most complete kit you’ll find with the brake upgrades, it took me quite some time to gather. the whole kit is $700, NOT PARTING. you can get the whole thing and part it yourself.

email me at: l_faqu @ hotmail.com (take out the space)
pick up at richmond hill/markham area

Will I need the lines to make this work or does this kit come with conversion lines?

all the hard lines are there, you just need to get some OEM 300zx lines. don’t need any special conversion lines.

This would be going into an S13…just want to make sure it’s all I’ll need for the swap!

yes, it fits S13 and S14 with spindles and everything, no need to press out any bearings and take everything apart. just unbolt your old stuff and bolt these stuff in. they are all assembled already.

Whoa great deal. If only I had the extra cash

great deal. Some one buy it, and part me the rear brakes.

if someone is willing to split $350 for all 4 breaks breaks with rotors (i don’t need them) i’ll take the 5 lug conversion with uprights and ebreak assembly… if that’s cool with you Lambo… PM me and i can let him know

Tim

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

or we can work out a different price if you feel this is unfair ^^^

if you can find someone to split the brakes with you iam cool with that, as long as i get $700 at the time of pick up. i don’t care how you split them.

^^^ coo we got the approval someone take me up on this, buy the breaks!!!

week bump

timmy i might be down to make this deal with you, i kinda want the ebrake parts tho, what comes with the ebrake assembly, backing plates, hardwear, shoes, cables?

yes, it comes with all those parts you mentioned.

does the rear conversion come with the rear aluminum uprights too?

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

oh and the front with the LCA and ball joints?

no and no, i’ve already stated what comes with the kit in the first post.

actually i beleve you said “rears is same as GTR 2 pot with e-brakes and everything” everything would mean uprights…

anyway body want to split this cost? id buy it for a few parts and for front hubs

check pm

Pm me pics, i’d like to come see it and take it all