IC: JDM 5 Lug Conversion COMPLETE!

Asking Price: SOLD
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: No shipping… but willing to deliver in the GTA
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: JDM Silvia S14, 5 lug conversion… includes hubs, spindles, rotors, pads everything you need… All 4 corners… 4 pot front brakes and single pot rear brakes, will fit S13 or S14!! excellent condition.
Reason For Selling: Was gonna use it myself but I need the money to pay the Tax Man! :madfawk:

This is a great deal. This should be sold by the weekend.

omg if only i had the money i would be buying this dammit!

Im pretty intersted, Does this Bolt right up to an s13 or do i need to find custom brackets?

He’s including everything so it’s all a direct bolt on, I believe for the front 5 lug conversion (since it’s from an S14), you also need the lower control arm from an S14, not sure if I’m wrong but I think that might be included in the sale too.

sick deal here guyss

you are partial correct :slight_smile:
just the s14 ball joint is needed. can still use the s13 lower control arm

thanks guys for the bumps!

yea everything is included… except the S14 ball joint, if in fact its needed… i was told i would need nothing else. direct bolt on.
price is pretty firm since im already losing on these plus i really need the cash!

PM is key!

you must use a s14 front balljoint in a s13 lower control arm or, a s14 lower control arm and get an alignment as it pushes the track out 10mm per side

also

you will need 5 lug sleeves to run front s13 lower shock bolts

or use s14 lower shock bolts and drill out your coilovers

SOLD thanks guys… Mods please LOCK!