Window Pane Replacement

Last night my one of my front windows decided that it no longer wanted to be one piece. It is a single pane window [For reference].

Anyone know who can replaced the glass? I am not looking to have the entire window/frame/etc replaced. If there is someone that will come out and do the repair that would be a big bonus.

Thanks!

Try twin city glass, they are very good we use them often.

Amthor Glass and Mirror near the corner of Bailey and Walden. It’s sort of in the ghetto, but they fixed one up perfectly for me.

Thanks! Amthor seems very reasonable in price, even if they come out so I will likely be using them.

Now I get the joy of going home and trying to remove the sash…FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Send me a picture and I’ll give you details on how to do it

I had a piece of single pane glass in a door that broke. I measured it very carefully and went to Value. $6 later I had a pane of glass and was able to replace it fairly simply.

Your window should be able to pull apart to release the broken glass. Add some clear silicone to the new piece and reassemble window.

Will post some pics tonight hopefully. They are very old windows (crappy), so its not something I wanna mess around with too much. They will be replaced some day…

I had some stuff made up by Amthor just a few weeks ago. Good stuff, good price.

Put a piece of osb over it.
winning.

haha I have cardboard on it right now, storm window was not cutting down the drafts enough. Pics hopefully coming tomorrow. I am about to try and ghetto fix this tomorrow with a new piece of glass and some silicone

I always use Amthor for all the glass in my blast booth and blast cabinet, they are great to deal with.