Good deal on a nice front window (119 3/4 x 53 1/2) $200

Up for grabs:

A previously loved Simington Vantage Pointe Vinyl Replacement window. It is a doublehung/picture/Doublehung window.

119 3/4 x 53 1/2. Approximately 1 month old. It was put into a customers house who decided that they wanted a bow window instead.

This thing is mint, as close to new as you will find. This is approximately a $1500 window at retail, even more from home depot.

Install would cost approximately $250.

So yes, a beautiful front window for $450. Full warranty on the labor. The window itself should still be under factory warranty.

Let me know if this peaks anyone’s interest.

I wish my front two windows were closer togethet I’d see what you want to make it one.
Looks like a solid deal.

I’m having our front window replaced ASAP due to a rotted frame. Any chance you can stop out and sneak a peak?

Measuring tonight after work, will post in this thread later…

Hmm, my current front window is 112 x 64. Any way to make that work?

I can make anything work for a price.

Just so as long as there are no utilities running through the wall or masonry on the exterior of the house.

Can you install this on a VW golf?

Sure.

It’s vinyl siding, no masonry, and there are currently outlets there but they are below the window…I would think they would be unaffected. I have the old school awnings over the window right now that I’d probably want to come down. Also I wonder if I could get grilles for this from HD or the manufacturer, I think they make a big window look so much better…

What a steal. Too bad my window is like 200 wide. Damnit.

Damn, I would love to have this for my front. Mine is friggin 62hx 100w, i just measured. Good deal right here folks.

The grids are normally inside the two panes of glass on these types of windows. Going that route would practically ruin this deal.

Well, I’m slow so If you want me to take a look I can.

-Alex