Clever Sales - SPRING TIME DEALS

Hello all,

Spring time is right around the corner, and business is beginning to gear back up. To help kick-start the season, I will be offering special deals on window and door installs.

1. All size under 101UI (Length + width) Replacement Vinyl double hung windows installed for $250ea.
These windows are fully welded vinyl construction, and made in Buffalo. Will come with twin pane glass with Low-E coating, argon insulation and half screens. This is an energy value!

Installation includes: Removal of old window, installation of new. Insulation, caulking, and re-installation of existing interior trim work. Aluminum Trim is included as well.

Note: Does not include new interior wood work, finishing/painting of any kind. Trash disposal will be up to the homeowner, or can be included in the quote.

2. All steel entry doors sold will include free installation of an associated storm door. Door must be purchased from us obviously. This is a $75-$100 value Installation includes all labor associated with storm door install, including hardware.

ALL products installed include a limited lifetime warranty on install.

Thanks all!

Offer ends 3/19/12

Alex, is there a list of doors you offer? Need one for Florida room as well as a front door.

I will talk to you about this Thursday :slight_smile:

I can get my hands on anything really.

I sell Thermatru Benchmark, Millwork solutions, Provia most often. If there is a particular brand you are interested in, let me know.

Visit clevercontracting.com to see what I typically offer.

I know a guy that needs a new door :frowning:

I’m having the rest of my main house done shortly; 5 windows!

I HIGHLY recommend Alex and the guys at Clever to anyone on the fence…

Alex can you post a pic of what the window looks like?

I need a bay window to replace my current living room window. It is old and is very drafty. Its a standard window probably 4 ft long, but a bay window would look really good. Maybe I’ll have you come look at it.

http://www.sellmoreind.com/pdfs/ekw/DoubleHungWindow.pdf

Link to double hung brochure. Very nice window, compares in quality to Vinyl Window designs out of Canada. This window is built in Buffalo.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

I’d definitely be interested in checking out the bay. I have options that are surprisingly reasonable, but with bays and bows the sky is the limit on what you want to do.

-Alex

Need a measurement out at my place. I know I contacted you last year, but got caught up in wedding stuff.

Question about the grid options, can you get ones with 4 grid panes like these…

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1036991/front-house.jpg

We can almost do any grid pattern you could think of for a reasonable fee.

Thanks!

Lets move some vinyl and glass! I’ll extend this offer to cover 2 panel sliders as well.

Also, for a $50 upcharge I can put you into a Simonton 5500. This window includes a “Double” Lifetime warranty which covers all aspects of the window. Also includes a 3 year glass-breakage warranty!
This is a very high quality window, with tons of options including faux wood interior. The vinyl extrusion is much thicker and much more sculpted than other brands.

For reference, some of my competitors charge over $750 installed for a variant of this window.

I think I’m ready for my house…I need windows! :tup:

Ordered my windows :tup:

tempting…

How long is this sale? I was thinking when you guys come back, maybe I can get an estimate on all the windows.

bump

Sale runs to the 19th.

PM me for an estimate. I’ll typically honor my estimates for their original prices, regardless of date.

-Alexn