Spring time window and door SALE.

Well, the weather has taken a turn for the better. I foresee this being a very busy season which enables me to offer prices lower than ever.

This sale is good until April 30th.

1. Energy King II Vinyl windows (Double hung, casement, picture, awning, hopper, etc) under 101 United inches (Length + Width), Twin pane w/ Low E argon. $175 + Install (ranging from $40-$80 per window depending on application)

2. Benchmark steel entry doors, starting at $250 w/ hardware + install ($200-250 per door, depending on application)

These are solid entry level windows and doors, and also I guarantee my work for a lifetime. Both of these products also come with a lifetime warranty, and are manufactured right here in buffalo.

I also am able to get my hands on almost any brand under the sun, including andersen, Marvin, Pollard, Pella, etc. I can guarantee my price beats out the competition.

My installers have 20+ years experience, you will not find a better price point for the quality of work offered.

Thanks for your time,
-Alex

Clever Sales and Service
716 868 3296
cleversns@gmail.com

Looking for a storm door/forever door.
PM me

PM’ed!

hmm… wouldnt mind on gettin a quote on some windows…

I’m knocking out the wall between one of the bedrooms and the bathroom in my house, to expand the bathroom. I’d like to have the bedroom window taken out and replaced with a smaller window. Unfortunately my house is sided so I dont know how that would work?

Send me a PM, estimates are free. However, I can only guarantee prices for the sale period. Gas prices will probably drive product cost up.

We could make up the difference with metal, however It would be up to you on how you liked the look from the exterior. How small are you are looking to go?

Looking hard at buying a house that will need almost all windows replaced at some point. I’ll be giving you a call for sure. Can I put an order in before April 30th and have them installed a couple months out while keeping those prices?

I’m sure we could arrange something. While I can guarantee my prices, I cannot guarantee the manufactures pricing.

Probably like half the current size… Chances it would look decent? Or any other suggestions on what to do with it?
Def. interested in doing something soon while the interior is gutted.

Come install my front door…and maybe a couple of windows…:slight_smile:

Keep the window a similar size or deal with the metal.

If you try to piece in new siding it will look horrendous.

Bump!

Ordered a new Front+Strom Door and two replacement windows…Awesome prices!

The sale is over but Clever Construction’s prices are VERY competitive…Highly recommended!!!

Thanks Alex!!!

I’m glad you posted this. We need an interior door at the shop. I just left a message and look forward to hearing from you.

Please give me pm