Clever Sales spring window special: $300 Double Hung / Slider / Picture

Hello all,

As is tradition, I am offering my spring time sale to kick start our season. As previously mentioned, Clever Sales is now a part of Res-Com Windows and Doors (My fathers company). So to give him some help, I thought I would extend a deal to my NYspeeder’s.

This year we are offering a sale from 3/14/16 to 4/14/16.

$300 all inclusive nets you an installed Amcraft Grand Estates vinyl replacement window (Double hung, picture window, or slider). Installation includes: Removal of old, installation of new, insulation, caulking, interior trim work, exterior aluminum work (PVC aluminum), and trash removal - The whole package.

This is a window I normally retail for $385.

The Amcraft Grand Estates is identical to the Simonton Asure series of windows, with the exception to the warranty. Amcraft Grand Estates are given a fully transferable lifetime warranty on the vinyl, the glass, and hardware. In addition, Amcraft also grants a 20 year glass breakage warranty.

As always, the windows I sell are extremely efficient, as they are optioned with Argon insulated glass units that have the Low-E coating.

Attached below you will find a spec sheet for the window:

Feel free to contact me directly at 716-868-3296. Call or text works.

-Alex

Really happy with the windows I had you install at my place.

Was as planning to have you back this spring to do the remaining windows but I’m buying a boat instead. #Priorities . Lol

I will be in contact I need 6 windows replace :tup:

I’ll be in contact as were planning on finishing the rest of the windows Alex.

I should get a quote on my place, been putting it off for too long.

Excellent, I’ll definitely be having you guys replace the last kitchen window. :tup: expect a call tomorrow

Thank you for all of the interest so far! If anyone has any specific questions feel free to contact me directly. As much as this is a business, I am a firm believer that customers are friends too.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to me in regards to any window/door questions.

Thanks!

You’ll definitely hear from me, hopefully soon. Might not do another dozen, but maybe half that.

I would have saved what, $2000+ if I waited… Oh well hopefully I saved some of that in winter heating expense.

Sent you a text Alex.

This going on this year at all?

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?283912-A-letter-from-Clever-Sales-and-Service

Clever Sales is no more. Merged with his dad and became Res-Com Window and Door, but I can only find a BBB link for them (A+ based on 13 reviews). Not sure if they’re even still around, which sucks because I need 4 windows and a door. @sobo any updated contact info?

I just had them do two windows for me this past weekend. Call Charlie (Alex’s dad) 868-3047.

:tup: Glad to know they’re still in business. I was worried when the only res-com I could find was out of MA.

I need me some windows too!

Give them a call, these guys are the best contractors I’ve dealt with to date in my house. They have been extremely helpful, accommodating, and overall a pleasure to work with. So far have had a few windows done and both entry doors, planning on replacing some more windows over the next couple of years as well.

Need a patio door or two. Will be calling these guys.