Anybody have a hookup for house windows?

Anyone able to get deals on windows for a house?

I need to replace a few in my place, and HD prices are crazy.

Need 1 casement (24 x 52); and 2 Double-Hung (23 x 48); White exterior/clear wood inside.

Window World
They do the install and everything. I think the price they quoted me was 289 per window including install for double hung, 60 for exterior trim work and you get a 30% tax credit. So you basically get $100 back per window when you do your taxes next year

If you want good windows Xander & Jeller sell pellas, looks like your looking for cheapos though

Not looking for cheapos; I was pricing Anderson 400 series at HD. They wanted like $400 for the casement; and $300/ea for the DH.

cheapos IMO would be the all vinyl windows; those are cheap… I’m looking for Aluminum/vinyl coated exterior, wood interior; those are normally not “cheap”.

I just need/want the windows, I can do the install myself.

Was just hoping to get a better price than $1000 for 3 windows, not installed!!!

give me a call.I have a GREAT hook up.At least I’m happy with them.
Derek 628 3448

Wish I knew that.My Dad just spent like $5k or so end of last year.They did quote me $30K for new doors for the back of my house tho lol

Lowes has 20% off Special order windows right now (atleast here in Binghamton til wed). If you get the ones that fit the energy tax credit, you’ll get 30% back on taxes. I’ll be ordering mine here shortly for my whole house. (FYI, my largest window is 36x53 and it’s only $210 for a pella double hung)

talk to homeimprovement cetner. they are on the corner of niagara falls blvd and sheridan. tell them kevin sent you for a quote. or call them and tell them kevin. if you need last name or anything pm me. ask for dana (its a guy if your wondering)