House Windows Installer??

I need 4 windows replaced in my house, 2 small double-hung (~20W x 30H), and 2 casement (20W x 36H).

I’d do it myself, but my house is brick and it’ll need the metal flashing/trim put on the outside.

Recommendations for people to call or can someone on here do it??

Or someone to just do the flashing? I can install the windows myself; that’s not hard, the flashing/trim I don’t have the tools or know-how for though.

Window World
I believe they are the lowest price and they do good work

IIRC Jeller works for Pella. :gotme: Might be worth getting in touch with him.

Xander does too.

Hector’s Hardware @ 751 Niagara Falls Blvd does windows. I cant remember the phone number though. I used to work there and they also recently did all the windows in our house and they do a really good job. Call and talk to Jeff and he’ll set you up with a price.

XANDER & JELLER

/thread

Why do u need the flashing? is yours damaged? Either get replacements and just use your exsisting frames or get new constructions and cut the fin off.

Mine are the old-school windows without the aluminum trim between the window and brick; just wood and caulking.

Bill Garry. Guns & Hoses ( :mamoru: ) Construction. I’ve got his cards at home. They’ve rebuilt half of my house and I do not have one single complaint about his work or ethic. The one man on his crew that was a slacker was fired after 4 bad cuts.

PM me a number/info

seriously pm Jeller though

Jeller’s on his honeymoon so Xander might get back to you faster but neither of them really install windows…They sell them but can have Pella install them for you.